[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Hallo Micha, hi Linuxx,

I discovered that you can easily "switch off" your camera by using some apps from the store ... like paper cam or pro hdr camera. After a reboot the normal camera app works again.
Maybe this was helpful...

@M1cha: Any news from the cyanogenmod team? Is this becoming officially supported?
not yet... Maybe the problem is that there's another aries: Samung galaxy S1 4g... and it was supported from cm... or they didn't see the request yet, they say that they need weeks to do this, let's wait a bit

Reactions: Giangiva
not yet... Maybe the problem is that there's another aries: Samung galaxy S1 4g... and it was supported from cm... or they didn't see the request yet, they say that they need weeks to do this, let's wait a bit
@M1cha: Any news from the cyanogenmod team? Is this becoming officially supported?
If it becomes official on cyanogmod.
What will that mean on the development?
Will it make it more stable in some ways?
Thx :)

@V-M: Please use the App "AndroSensor" to debug the sensor, because it shows raw data. And btw proximity has nothing to do with light.

Proximity sensor is now working after updating to 2013-12-29. Just wiped cache/dalvik and updated from the last version.

I think that cm for Aries will never be official. Mi its not well senn from opensource community

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'll never stop development for this phone as long as I own it and I have enough time - doesn't matter if we have official CM or not :)
So do I, i'll still build roms for my old phone

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

There's a way to loud the general volume? Equalizer app seems to do nothing

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

@Chorus uhm what? OTG works already? I thought it doesn't. And please fork my kernel and commit your changes so I can see what u did to fix it.

Oh it seems my usb otg adapter is broken(it doesn't work in MIUI anymore). Just bought a new one.
That means I wasted so much time trying to fix it -_-

Oh okay :p when this bug will be fixed I think I'm gonna use one of your rom daily.
Chorus are you able to create a temporary fix before m1cha correct it definitely?

Regards

Edit : I mean a fix for other m1cha other 4.3 roms, I'm using PA

Last edited: