[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

No linux, nexus 4 didnt have 12hours max!! I had it for an year, and i was able to reach 6h screen on time with 18hours on. If i retrieve the screens i will post here. And this with stock 4.3. With 4.2 battery last less but not less than 1dwith 4h screen on.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

No linux, nexus 4 didnt have 12hours max!! I had it for an year, and i was able to reach 6h screen on time with 18hours on. If i retrieve the screens i will post here. And this with stock 4.3. With 4.2 battery last less but not less than 1dwith 4h screen on.

Google about its battery life...
Btw I'm talking about kk

I dont know about kitkat, i ve selled it before the update. But with nexus 4 i had better battery than mi2s with any cyanogen/aosp here.
Screenshot_2013-07-30-23-37-46.png Screenshot_2013-07-30-23-37-51.png
I didnt found the screen that i ve mentioned, only this. But i can assure you that i did much more than this, especially with franco kernel.

Last edited:
U told that 1 day is not enough for u... We're using full nexus 4 sources... And it have 12 hrs max, we take advantages from the smaller screen, and 1 day is a long period.
Xiaomi didn't release 100% sources, it's logical that the kernel on aosp Rom is better since it's the original adapted from xiaomi to aosp.
Let's not discuss whether 1 day is long. Let's state the fact that its half of what you get out of the same device when it is running stock.
So the problem lies not with bugs or devs but with Xiaomi. Then what is their reason for not giving out the full source? They have links on the official website to CM roms but they do not support these?
Google about its battery life...
Btw I'm talking about kk
This thread is about CM10.2 = Android 4.3

so much wrong information here(especially from linuxx, sry).
1) it's true that Nexus4 has much more battery life. But not with kitkat. 4.4 reduces the battery life alot as I said before.
2) Everything which is opensource has been released by xiaomi. There's nothing left.
3) I ordered a Multimeter with Amperemeter so I can measure the power consumption in different conditions with different Kernels and ROM's so we get some numbers to work with.

different Kernels and ROM's so we get some numbers to work with.

We have actually 3 kernels, right? Your base kernel, CM kernel and franco that you ported a couple weeks ago. There's plan to release or port other kernel?

so much wrong information here(especially from linuxx, sry).
1) it's true that Nexus4 has much more battery life. But not with kitkat. 4.4 reduces the battery life alot as I said before.
2) Everything which is opensource has been released by xiaomi. There's nothing left.
3) I ordered a Multimeter with Amperemeter so I can measure the power consumption in different conditions with different Kernels and ROM's so we get some numbers to work with.
Thanks for your clear answer! I better hope you did not order a 4$ chinese Amperemeter but rather some good German quality lol.
Do you have any idea then why the M2S has this bigger battery drain when running CM compared to stock? Or you want to wait for your own empiric evidence? Hehe.

I also think it's strange that some roms for the first two or three days run perfectly stable, and after they start to drain battery like hell. It's weird. But ok, let's wait for.

Hi,
i'm having an issue with the phone.
On february i managed to install the latest cyano on my mi2s on system 2.
yesterday the camera gave me an error while i was trying to take a picture.
I rebooted the phone and then i got stuck on the cyano logo.
i tried full system 2 wipe and to reinstall the cyano, but i got bootloop.

This is what i've done afterwards:
full sys 2 wipe, pacman install -> bootloop
full sys 2 wipe, miui install ->ok
full sys 2 wipe, original recovery install, miui install, cwm recovery install, cm install ->bootlop

now i reverted to miui with cwm recovery. it's working.

any ideas?

maybe broken modem. miui flashes modem, too.
It's hard to tell you without logs.

if you do a full wipe, yes
there are some apps on the play store to dump logs. I don't know which because I manually dump them.

@M1cha

Could you maybe explain how we can port a Nexus 4 Kernel to our Mi2/s ?
Because there are so many good kernels, and this ROM is almost perfect.. But a bug-free CM11 is always better :D

Ah, ok.. I have 1 more question : Could you port a kernel in the future, maybe when your CM11 is finished?

All right this is going to sound weird, but I hope someone can help me. I stumbled across the option to get back the old recent apps screen, that just had icons instead of Screenshots. Now I want to go back but I can't find the option any more. Does anyone know where that option is?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk