Status
Not open for further replies.
I have run into a problem. A problem caused by me, not Miui Andriod.
I installed the latest rom. I didnt do a MD5 checksum. So the download was bad.
The rom crashes at the Welcome screen. And i cant go any further, I have to restart.
I have re-downloaded the rom. The MD5 checksum is correct.
But I can't mount the sdcard when in ClockworkMod, so I cant put the correct MIUI rom, or any other rom for that matter.
I have a GSM Galaxy Nexus.
What should I do?
using adb command to get into bootloader, get back to stock and .......

I have been looking for a good guide for that. I can't seem to find anything for Windows....found a few for linux :/
it's much more easier on windows because you'll have to install java, android sdk and some complicated configs to get things work on ubuntu ( i'm using both w7 and ubuntu 12.04). On windows u just need samsung driver, adb command and u're good to go.
Take a look at this, i dont use toolkit cause i prefer the command, but this is more easier
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1392310

Reactions: Benny Johnson
In HTC EVO 3D MIUI ROM there is an original Sense keyboard, but I wanna know how looks like MIUI V4 keyboard and where I cand find this keyboard or just some skin?

One question for Mark or some else Do you know maybe would MIUI team replaced from HTC EVO 3D original HTC camera app and Gallery app with MIUI camera and Gallery? Thanks

can they bring the project butter to notification bar, when i pull it down, it feels lag

I personally think the Note will never be officially supported by MIUI. Not entirely their fault of course, as some of the problems are Samsung related.

Reactions: Ducati1987
Status
Not open for further replies.