Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010

[release]3.10.11,toro[/release]

Notes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any surprise in this release? Just for compensate last Friday :)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Waiting :) for N4
When click play youtube embed video, it automatic response to the end of video,not at beginning ( mi-browser only)

When will be updated the graphics libs and firmware? I can´t use latest sultan kernel, I get bootloops, and with stock kernel phone is slow. I got Sensation

can i check whats the difference from downloading direct from miui than here? sry if this has been asked many times...

Good day everybody!

How come I never am having answer for Video Calls! I still dont understand why I am not able to Video Call from my SGS2? I mean, from Skype, Tango, etc I can, but from MIUI System Call apk I cannot.

Can please someone clear this for me?
Thanks

On miui 3.9.27 even though I select to download an application with 3G it still says "Waiting for Wi-Fi". Is there a bug in the rom which is now fixed or is it a problem with my phone ? I installed it from scrape.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk now Free

On miui 3.9.27 even though I select to download an application with 3G it still says "Waiting for Wi-Fi". Is there a bug in the rom which is now fixed or is it a problem with my phone ? I installed it from scrape.

MIUI is designed to work with MIUI SuperMarket, and app size we're downloading depends on Downloads app (and an option in settings to set Limits of file size using 3G).
But in miuiandroid roms we use Google Play and this message "Waiting for Wi-Fi" comes from Google Play apk not MIUI itself. Thus even if you set file size limits in Downloads app that message will remain. There's no fix for that as its Google Play message. But without that you will be able to download apps via 3G, but you have to set file size limits in Downloads app.

Reactions: MarkHUK
Good day everybody!

How come I never am having answer for Video Calls! I still dont understand why I am not able to Video Call from my SGS2? I mean, from Skype, Tango, etc I can, but from MIUI System Call apk I cannot.

Can please someone clear this for me?
Thanks
MIUI Phone app doesnt support Video Calls.

Reactions: Rezeart and MarkHUK
When will be updated the graphics libs and firmware? I can´t use latest sultan kernel, I get bootloops, and with stock kernel phone is slow. I got Sensation
Probably never. Sensation is just a port. Its not on HTC firmware. So the base will remain the same.

Reactions: MarkHUK

I had that problem as well. solved it by changing the "allow updates only of wifi"' setting. if you allow updates over any kind of network, the bug seems to be gone as well ( at least for me )

Can i install Htc One X Miui Official ROM on
HTC One X AT&T [Bootloader Unlocked + Rooted + S-Off]. ??

No, that is the AT&T Model, its not the same as the international model. It will not work.

Hi is there any difference with this and multilang, except the multi language?

Sometimes we test future modifications in Multi-Lang before bringing them to the English ROM. As of now though, I don't think we are testing anything. Besides all the obvious multi helpers like (T9 multi, etc)

can i check whats the difference from downloading direct from miui than here? sry if this has been asked many times...

Many many many times: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-is-this-different-than-miui-com.18629/

Reactions: warlord619
No, that is the AT&T Model, its not the same as the international model. It will not work.

Sometimes we test future modifications in Multi-Lang before bringing them to the English ROM. As of now though, I don't think we are testing anything. Besides all the obvious multi helpers like (T9 multi, etc)

Many many many times: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-is-this-different-than-miui-com.18629/

Is it true that the English Rom here does not support OTA via updater app and only the Multi-lanaguage rom supports OTA? What's the difference between English and Multi-Language rom besides the multi-language part? Thanks. I have been trying to read as much as i can but i am still a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.