Status
Not open for further replies.
This is officially the BEST Rom i have ever used !!

- its very stable , smooth and works like a charm !

- No serious bugs detected , just few small bugs :

- ( i.e. when you are having a call in viber , if you turn the load speak on , then off , the other part wont be able to hear you any more , you will have to end the call and start a new one , also when you receive a call on viber , the other part wont hear you , you will have to hang up and make the call from your side )

- Tips :

1- if you want the rom to get even smoother and smoother , use ( Pimp My Rom ) apk , it helps tweaking the rom and making it even better and better !

2- if you don't want to lock an app in the memory cleaner , yet wants it to work without problems ( some apps and widgets will not work propaply if you clean the memory ) , go to settings -> Apps -> select the app and scroll down to permissions and enable the " Auto start " option , this way the app will work when needed.

3- using Ondemand as CPU governor will cause in calls drop if you lock the screen while having a call in 3rd party apps ( viber , tango , skype ....etc ) , use other governors such interactive.

4- To get the Facebook to work , you will have to delete the text inside the Hosts file ( system -> etc -> hosts ) , you can use Root browser .

5- to get the Facebook to sync contacts , download an app called HaxSync , it will do it like the original Facebook sync .

Thank you so much guys for this amazing rom !! we hope that you will keep providing us with updates for the Incredible S ( Vivo ) ! You time and hard work is much appreciated :) !

Did you try wiping battery cache (stats) with 4EXT? On HTC Sensation with 4EXT as well and not having this issue.

In fact the this is so smooth that I am using it daily, that's nothing feeling like BETA anymore.

Yep. Even now, when i charged phone over 1.5 hour on 100% when i reboot in to recovery battery status change to 87%. I even change kernel to Sultan's.

Same here bro
Try to use proxy as previous page suggested still not work
Mirror got loop on countdown

Mirror only in goo.im
Would be happy if on dev-host too (pleaseee)

Gonna try dl from pc now
Cant's download SGS2 .. Please fix.

Same here bro
Try to use proxy as previous page suggested still not work
Mirror got loop on countdown

Mirror only in goo.im
Would be happy if on dev-host too (pleaseee)

Gonna try dl from pc now

None of the ports went out to the mirrors. Don't know why. Ports only on Goo for this release. The table should update any moment to reflect that.

EDIT: The table is not updating. Its being a bitch. I'll have to fix that thing once Mark wakes up.

Reactions: KangEddy
Hey Guys

I am running the SGSII 3.4.19 version and have been having 3 issues that may need attention:
1. Sometimes, the lowest row of number keys, on the passcode lockscreen (4 digits), are only partialy visible and hard to press
2. Playing around with the headphones, connecting and disconnecting, sometimes causes the volume to be muted, until one of the volume buttons is pressed, so that sound comes back
3. Earphone jack volume is very low and even volume+ can't really solve it

Cheers
Ron

Great rom.

I have installed it on a Huawei honor 2 (u9508) and I'm having the following issues:
_ no geolocalization using wireless or 3g network connection. It only works with gps
_ miui gallery apk doesn't show my pictures. Nevertheless I can browse them though the camera application.

Are them common bugs?

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI U9508 usando Tapatalk 2

They released for Nexus S and Glaxy S I9000....But nothing for Gnex...Also, they are still updating based on 4.1.x....

:mad:
Some strange decisions are being made to support an old phone(Nexus S) which doesn't even run it properly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Some strange decisions are being made to support an old phone(Nexus S) which doesn't even run it properly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Theres only 4 official devices. MI One, MI Two, SGS3, Note2. All the rest are ports. Port developers can port any device they want.

Why we have JB for LG Optimus 2x but LU6200 not :((

oa oa oa oa :((

I had waiting it a long time.......... PLEASE _____________

The MediaScannerService is what seems to bleed out my battery. I installed SGS Toolbox because it has a "delete corrupt images" feature and I formatted the SD card. Will let you know if any of that worked. Last resort is
"rescan media root" from Google play market which works but is a "brute force" approach. It will impact cam functionality and possibly others. Does anyone have a better solution?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
So after some poking around this seems to be a problem with apps not cleaning up after themselves, and not so much a problem with with the rom/mediaserver/mediascanner. Seems like some apps use their own installation directory to cache (why!?). In an adb shell I did a "find / > inventory.txt" and studied that file. I found a lot of old junk from uninstalled apps. A dir called /storage/sdcard0/GuideAtHand_Budapest/ had literally thousands of cache files. Rm -rf took care of that. Anyway I advise everyone with the same problem to set aside an hour to study whats on your SD card (I cannot believe how messy some apps are) After this manual housekeeping, android.process.media runs for max 10 mins after a reboot (tested 10+ times now and consistent every time).

hi guys excuse me for my bad English but I have a problem.. I just bought a xiaomi mi2s and a placed ur miui rom 3.4.19 in my phone and I launch it from update off my phone.. then.. it works and my phone writes that I use miui 3.4.19 but I have a big problem.. I cant send any message.. plz can u help me.. what i do wrong... how can i placed the original rom of the phone or do u have any other solution?

Down to 5 mins now after some more rm'ing. All of Miui seems happier and so am I. Have a great week and thanks again for a great release! :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

is there any chance to add gestures to drop down the status bar from the middle of the screen and not from the top?

Absolutely stunning work, MIUI team. Thanks for the hard work. I have an HTC Sensation 4G, and the only two issues I noticed, are:

1. The front-facing camera: The moment I use that, the phone freezes, and I have to reboot for anything to work. [I can make do without the front-facing camera for now. :)].
2. Audio on re-connecting bluetooth: The audio doesn't come through on re-connecting bluetooth. One has to go back to Settings, fiddle around with the media volume and the bluetooth volume, and, lo and behold, the music starts playing through the bluetooth device (in my case, the car audio system).

These are trivial issues, though, when you juxtapose them against the incredible features provided in this ROM. I'm not an avid fan of MIHome, though I can live with it, so I have another launcher on, and this seems to be manna from heaven for the Sensation.

Once again, thanks for your effort. Well done!

Try marmite 8.5 kernel, this time non-CM version.

Thank you for the response. I did try installing Marmite 8.5 non-cm version and it releases a bit more memory. But still the sound recorder is not okay. The recording is not smooth and the recorded voice is not very clear in between.

Why it is not able to set a group (in the Google contacts) of contacts to display instead of all the contacts? It was possible in MIUI v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.