Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm using Miui on Samsung Galaxy S, why can't I put different ringtones on different contacts? And why i can't choose a ringtone from file explorer? Am i doing something wrong? Tnx

Hi Guys,

Since upgrading to 3.8.2. When typing a message not even a single dutch word is recognized by the dictionary anymore, whilst the language is set to dutch.

Is this a know issue for anyone?

Using an M2S

Flare s100 - any update and compatible this device?

No sorry, never heard of that device.

Hi Guys,

Since upgrading to 3.8.2. When typing a message not even a single dutch word is recognized by the dictionary anymore, whilst the language is set to dutch.

Is this a know issue for anyone?

Using an M2S

We haven't changed the IME in a couple weeks, so thats strange.

No sorry, never heard of that device.

We haven't changed the IME in a couple weeks, so thats strange.

Thats's what I thought, now, after updating tot WIUI just a minute ago it was reinstated and it works now. Even more strange?

Thanks for the quick reply anyway

I havn't upgraded my miui rom in quite a while, can I skip to this version and install as an update?

Not booting in BMM slot 4, with 1GB for /system and /data and 300MB /cache. Full wipe, cache wipe, dalvik wipe, Fix Permissions, of course. Red LED after BMM hijack.

how come there is no MIUI V5 for HTC ONE M7 international ? is it that difficult to port MIUI ROM on weekly basis to this phone?

Hello,
Still no OTA update of the 3.8.2? Who many times it takes to have the OTA update when a version of a the rom is available?
(I have a SGS3 GT9300)
thank you

Hello,
Still no OTA update of the 3.8.2? Who many times it takes to have the OTA update when a version of a the rom is available?
(I have a SGS3 GT9300)
thank you

Everyone is on vacation, well (Mark and Miro). Pele doesn't know how to OTA, and Acid is busy doing the work that Mark/Miro do, since they are gone.

So just download it regularly this week, its a tough week for us. Not many staff.

i have troubles with the browser, when i opened and chose google or another hot site the app close it.
i have a HTC DESIRE HD

Status
Not open for further replies.