MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.9.29 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deleted and removed this release. More bugs relating to boot on maguro and other devices that didn't come up during testing.

I've deleted and removed this release. More bugs relating to boot on maguro and other devices that didn't come up during testing.

Will it get fixed till weekend since there is no new MIUI but a new language pack?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I had currently a Nik's Jellybean Ported ROM on my HTC Incredible S and did the following:

1.Wipe data/factory reset
2.Wipe cache / dalvik cache
3.format system
4.Install zip from sd card and choose MIUI 2.9.29 rom...

But im stuck @ HTC logo only :(

What went wrong? Can somebody help?

Hi everyone,

I noticed in the list that the French language does not exist. I can do the translation if someone explains to me how to do it.

Just a heads up,

The string bug in LBESEC_MIUI is still there. The default no-translation (values/strings.xml) still has "Do you wish to allow %1$d to get ROOT permission?" - many multilanguage users are reporting the crash still.

EDIT: Shouldn't values-en/* be copied (or moved) to values/ at build time anyway?

Just a heads up,

The string bug in LBESEC_MIUI is still there. The default no-translation (values/strings.xml) still has "Do you wish to allow %1$d to get ROOT permission?" - many multilanguage users are reporting the crash still.

EDIT: Shouldn't values-en/* be copied (or moved) to values/ at build time anyway?

Default is <stringname="HIPS_SecurityPrompt_ROOT_Step1">Do you wish to allow %1$s to get ROOT permission?</string>

Default is <stringname="HIPS_SecurityPrompt_ROOT_Step1">Do you wish to allow %1$s to get ROOT permission?</string>

Yeah I know, and that's what it is in values-en/. But in values/ it's still %1$d - so the translations that are not up-to-date will fallback to that buggy one, causing FC of Root Request popup.

Yeah I know, and that's what it is in values-en/. But in values/ it's still %1$d - so the translations that are not up-to-date will fallback to that buggy one, causing FC of Root Request popup.
Maybe you compared to old apk... that was fixed months ago... download 2.9.28/29...

My mistake. The langpack values/ is fine, but some languages still have %1$d. But my problem was that I reverted to original English-only LBESEC_MIUI.apk (from miuiandroid_LT18i-2.9.29.zip) in an attempt to fix the bug, and there it's %1$d in values/.

As I said, the language pack is fine. That was my mistake. But in the original ROM build, values/ is not. values-en is fine in both, but other languages will fallback to the broken values/ xml if they use non-english without the language pack.

It's minor though, doesn't really matter.
I understand... so its is on translators to follow commits from values-en... if you found bug, just report that in that lang repository issues... all link are on OP...

Haven't seen any new string entries lately.Is it just me or there haven't been any?

On the road using my HOX

If I want to use last weeks translations, what files should I add from the decompiled old multi-lang apks to the 2.10.12 files?

Thanks in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.