Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.5.25 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of that method of flashing, but yes the structure is identical to that of our other releases, just that the APKs have more languages in them this time.

The reason for my odd flash is because I'm using an encrypted GNex that has no physical sd card. So I put the zip in system (or a tempfs) and manually run the update script.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

crespo build, was to lazy to get all the translations from git. ;)

btw, what about syncing all the different git repos to one (like the one here from xiaomi), would make things easier and you could easily control the structure...

crespo build, was to lazy to get all the translations from git. ;)

btw, what about syncing all the different git repos to one (like the one here from xiaomi), would make things easier and you could easily control the structure...

Those XML files use that msgid attribute. There is some other MULTI ROM in progress somewhere.

Hello MIUI Android Headquarters!

you have no permission to use the german language strings from Andy25 an the edit graphics (translated,optimize) by me!
Gerret84 do nothing, he has copied out all the language strings & graphics of our ROM and sent to you.
I wonder how can write bitch name Gerret84 on head! :mad:
In future you have NOT permission to use our german language!
There is also no reason for discussion, and makes what I say.

i hopy you understand Copyright...

king regards,
woSaa

Is that so? Do you relize that if Xiaomi will eventually build multilang rom the miuiandroid roms will include also your strings?
Do you allow Mark to use Miui on HIS phone with YOUR translation?
Do you allow german miuiandroid users to use miuiandroid roms?

I am just saying that you should deal with this guy with your own and just ask miuiandroid to remove bad string. That's all. Why so rudeness?

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Is that so? Do you relize that if Xiaomi will eventually build multilang rom the miuiandroid roms will include also your strings?
Do you allow Mark to use Miui on HIS phone with YOUR translation?
Do you allow german miuiandroid users to use miuiandroid roms?

I am just saying that you should deal with this guy with your own and just ask miuiandroid to remove bad string. That's all. Why so rudeness?

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2

MIUI-Germany do not want to cooperate with MarkHUK, only with Xiaomi and rest of MIUI Fan Sites!
Please understand our permissions. We had some problems with MarkHUK...

FC's in clock and sms-conversation
Language: german

btw. i can provide help translating in bosnian/serbian/croatian (mother language) and also in german (also mother language)

you have no permission to use the german language strings from Andy25 an the edit graphics (translated,optimize) by me!
Gerret84 do nothing, he has copied out all the language strings & graphics of our ROM and sent to you.
I wonder how can write bitch name Gerret84 on head! :mad:
There is also no reason for discussion, and makes what I say.

i hopy you understand Copyright...

king regards,
woSaa

There arent any graphics added atm..
I didn't use any string from your roms .. go to Google and there you will find many other Roms with german translations .
If you find a String which have Copyright translation by miui-germany and there are other ways to translat it,then tell me and i will change it.

Don't tell any s**t you didn't know, and pm me and don't spam here. Damn kidis.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

There arent any graphics added atm..
I didn't use any string from your roms .. go to Google and there you will find many other Roms with german translations .
If you find a String which have Copyright translation by miui-germany and there are other ways to translat it,then tell me and i will change it.

Don't tell any s**t you didn't know, and pm me and don't spam here. Damn kidis.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

You're a liar, i found 80% Strings from Andy25!
I laugh at you, are so poor ...

You're a liar, i found 80% Strings from Andy25!
I laugh at you, are so poor ...

Please continue this at a seperate place, or contact myself via email to discuss it further. We wish to put credit where credit is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.