Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates:

1. File Explorer support to decompress RAR files

2. Optimisation of contact chooser (picker)
Send SMS messages to a contact, you can now directly select thw most recent contacts, groups or favorites.

3. Recent task list support to enter application process details
You can now long press the clean up memory key to directly open the list of running tasks, this is to meet the needs of some ROM users who have asked about this functionality.

Significant updates to improve the Xiaomi MI-ONE Plus camera quality, noise reduction and image sensor optimisations

Finally this week, i.xiaomi.com will also have many improvements including functionality to delete photos from albums on the MiCloud storage system. Other functions and optimisations have also been made to make the user experience significantly more enjoyable.

Full changelog will be posted on Friday as normal.

big desk clock bug in v2.8.24 Sensation. is this fixed?

Screenshot_2012-08-29-09-17-39.png

Hopefully this version will fix the notification tone bug in various apps, example Whatsapp. When selecting notification tone, it will open the theme selection page rather than the tone selection page.

Also, hopefully the 3G connection issue will be fixed as well.

Please.....Dont forget to fix big bugs like the pin unlock in the SGS2 and minor bugs like end calls from headset.
Before go ahead with new improvements...the team should focus in fix all bugs to stabilize the ROM.

Thanks for your support.

how about point 2 and 3 are already present?
you can already long press running app icon for app information and whenever u pick new message there are recent contacts right below phone number bracket. what has been changed within those existing functions?

Why would they bother with 4.0.4 when there's JB floating around soon?

SGS2 won't see JB till Q4 and even then it will be a few weeks at least till MIUI use it. We could be waiting till next year. So yes they should bother with 4.0.4.
I'm beginning to think SGS2 isn't even being worked on, we have had the same bugs list for weeks!

Reactions: MasterTB
SGS2 won't see JB till Q4 and even then it will be a few weeks at least till MIUI use it. We could be waiting till next year. So yes they should bother with 4.0.4.
I'm beginning to think SGS2 isn't even being worked on, we have had the same bugs list for weeks!

I totally agree. 4.0.4 has been here for a while now and MIUI should have moved on and make the base jump. If Samsung releases JB for it we are talking at least after the Note II and the SGS III so we could be waiting longer than 6 months and THEN, whatever time it takes MIUI to make the jump, again.
So YES, MIUI should be using 4.0.4 by now on the SGS II.

On another note, I did try last weeks release on my SGS III, what can I say, it booted and was using 904 MB of memory out of the 1.0 GB available on the phone. Need I say more??

release date was avg 29th, so yesterday I guess and I can't post links to external forums, use Google

Strange, because at the IFA yesterday Samsung announced that official JB for SGS3 was coming very soon.

Are you sure you are talking about an official release, officially released by samsung?

Status
Not open for further replies.