Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Weird Problem Here:

Battery is good for 1 to 2 days, draining at 1% per hr, later on its draining 4% per hr in idle state
No wake-locks, Always deep sleep ( Cpu spy)
Can anyone still comment on battery drain after 3 to 4 days of usage
If you observed what is that you did , from where it started battery drain ( For me , i think a reboot triggered a drain, not sure though)

Weird Problem Here:

Battery is good for 1 to 2 days, draining at 1% per hr, later on its draining 4% per hr in idle state
No wake-locks, Always deep sleep ( Cpu spy)
Can anyone still comment on battery drain after 3 to 4 days of usage
If you observed what is that you did , from where it started battery drain ( For me , i think a reboot triggered a drain, not sure though)

I think i had the same experience, although i didn't notice when it started misbehaving. In the beginning it was a very good battery life, but with time it started draining about 4-5%/h. A bit annoying... Running on ART btw.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I just wipe dalvik/cache and flashed the new version. OTA updates don't work for me but this is fine too. All buttons seem to work. Batterylife seems to be a bit worse than the 22/01 version though, not sure yet as it is still too early to say for sure.

OTA updates work if you have all original apps. Since no one has that (I don't keep chinese apps) you need to edit update_sh inside the zip file :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dextructor
Clean installation did the trick. I guess the non-standard dialler I had installed was causing problems.

Last edited:
MoKee has a screen recording option, but how to start recording ? I know I can record from adb in KK, but can I start recording in the phone ?

and I found the mic volume is too high, this make a lot of noise on street, is it possible to lower the mic level ?

Last edited:
for me the problem of this rom, is the radio_ril wakelock after some days of use (problem of early build of m1cha kernel). If the dev will fix this, the rom is ready for stable daily use for me, because can reach atleast 16h with 4/5h screen on.

Can someone file a bug for me?

Battery still draining when phone sleep. Possible wake lock on

com.google.android.intent.action.gcm_reconnect (from Google Play Services process)

Anyone can tell me the difference between unoffical, nighty, experimental and release rom version ?

Is any way to fill a bug in English?? Is quite frustrating that most of devs don't follow English post of their ROMs...

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I gave up on this mokee. It's been draining my battery while sleeping. I can't find the source of problems.. Better battery app can't show. But it's definitely ANDROID OS.

I gave up on this mokee. It's been draining my battery while sleeping. I can't find the source of problems.. Better battery app can't show. But it's definitely ANDROID OS.
but the battery when sreen on is great :D

This kernel won't get below 918Mhz I think that's the cause of battery drain.
Damn.. I miss flashable kernels in this device I still don't get why I can't flash m1cha's kernel or why device tree are so different to make kernels incompatible between ROMs

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk