Pixel Experience 13 works with Xiaomi 11T

one_two

Members
Nov 19, 2022
A few days ago I installed Pixel Experience 13 to my Xiaomi 11T ( It has Mediatek Dimensity 1200) I think it is better to use pixel experience or any other compatible gsi roms rather then porting whole roms.
here is the rom link: https://github.com/ponces/treble_bu...ence_arm64-ab-13.0-20221113-UNOFFICIAL.img.xz
you can also check roms without wiping your current roms installed with this: https://github.com/VegaBobo/DSU-Sideloader
did you face any bugs ? i'm looking to change my rom cause miui sucks.

Hey! Thanks for telling us that. How did you install it?
1 unlock your phone bootloader
2 extract the rom to adb folder (don't try to install xx.img.xz file. extract it and use xxx.img file)
3 enable and open developer menu from your phone
4 enable usb debug from develeoper menu
5 install driver to pc for your phone
6 connect your phone and give permission to your pc from phone
7 adb reboot recovery
8 erase data from recovery menu
9 open your phone to fastboot
10 fastboot reboot fastboot (this step is not same with step 9 it boots to fasbootd with this command)
11 fastboot erase system_a
12 fastboot erase system_b
13 fastboot flash xxx.img
don't erase or modify bootloader
here are some images
evolutionx 7.5

pixel experience 13

Reactions: nabulsi
2 extract the rom to adb folder (don't try to install xx.img.xz file. extract it and use xxx.img file)
7 adb reboot recovery
10 fastboot reboot fastboot (this step is not same with step 9 it boots to fasbootd with this command)
here are some images
evolutionx 7.5

pixel experience 13
Thanks for replying that fast! I'll try tomorrow. I would like to ask you if you an error because it seems like you know what to do XD Thanks again and CU

7 adb reboot recovery
here are some images
evolutionx 7.5

pixel experience 13
You mean the non pro Version Xiaomi 11T, right? Because I just find videos about the pro version. But I'll try your method of it is for the non pro version but I don't want to hard brick it, that's why I'm asking.

You mean the non pro Version Xiaomi 11T, right? Because I just find videos about the pro version. But I'll try your method of it is for the non pro version but I don't want to hard brick it, that's why I'm asking.
As I wrote in the title and on the topic Xiaomi 11T . so it's not a pro. Also, Xiaomi 11T PRO can also install this software if the phone is ARM64 AB when checked with treble check and treble info.

As I wrote in the title and on the topic Xiaomi 11T . so it's not a pro. Also, Xiaomi 11T PRO can also install this software if the phone is ARM64 AB when checked with treble check and treble info.
After using fastboot reboot fastboot I got a Bootloop and can get into fastboot or recovery. Please help

I think you erase the bootloader.
press volume down and power button at the same time to put your phone in to fastboot. write here the if you live any problem

I think you erase the bootloader.
press volume down and power button at the same time to put your phone in to fastboot. write here the if you live any problem
I tried... Didn't work. I know, from there I could just easily flash the Stock ROM

We made the upload to the seerrkmphone via discord, but he did not share the result here. Be you, don't help any Arab. They are selfish and selfless people.

Hey all!
I've successfuly installed Evolution X firstly on my Xiaomi 11T and it is not bad at all but there are still a few bugs and it's unofficial. That's why I installed Pixel Experience and it's much better at least for me but it's your choice. I like all those exclusive Pixel functions and recommend it for everyone who has the time to do something like that.

7 adb reboot recovery
here are some images
evolutionx 7.5

pixel experience 13
i have a problem with the 13 step
Erasing 'system_b' FAILED (remote: 'Partition doesn't exist')
fastboot: error: Command failed

i have a problem with the 13 step
Erasing 'system_b' FAILED (remote: 'Partition doesn't exist')
fastboot: error: Command failed
Hey. You probably need to erase system_a because that's the default or if you don't have more than one boot slot then just erase system, but if you have a Xiaomi I think you need to erase system_a

C:\Users\jeckg\Downloads\platform-tools>fastboot erase system_a
Erasing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.032s]
Finished. Total time: 0.043s

C:\Users\jeckg\Downloads\platform-tools>fastboot flash xxx.img
unknown partition 'xxx.img'
fastboot: error: cannot determine image filename for 'xxx.img'
Hey. You probably need to erase system_a because that's the default or if you don't have more than one boot slot then just erase system, but if you have a Xiaomi I think you need to erase system_a

I did it anyway and this same mistake keeps coming out, help me ;c

Reactions: nabulsi

I did it anyway and this same mistake keeps coming out, help me ;c
You need to type in fastboot flash system name_of_file.img

Except for that I just want to say I returned to MIUI 14 because something important for me is missing. The stock camera app. But if your phone is old, I think a Custom ROM isn't a bad decision.

You need to type in fastboot flash system name_of_file.img

Except for that I just want to say I returned to MIUI 14 because something important for me is missing. The stock camera app. But if your phone is old, I think a Custom ROM isn't a bad decision.
but I can not install it, I do not care about the camera, I can not stand miui but following this tutorial gives me error as I mentioned above :c

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
but I can not install it, I do not care about the camera, I can not stand miui but following this tutorial gives me error as I mentioned above :c
Hmmm I don't know how to help. Did you install Android Interface Drivers in Device Manager? Are you sure you are in fastbootd mode and not in fastboot mode? For me it worked after a few Hard bricks and EDL Mode...

• Haha
Reactions: sunset_in_mars
extract pixel ecperience or evolution rom file to adb folder.
rename the image file with xxx
fastboot flash xxx.img
this is very basic operation.
why don't you read the error message?

extract pixel ecperience or evolution rom file to adb folder.
rename the image file with xxx
fastboot flash xxx.img
this is very basic operation.
why don't you read the error message?
Sometimes I don't understand error messages too but yes, that's something basic if that's his problem.

Hi. Is it possible to post a video tutorial of this process for people like me? I didn't quite understand

Hi. Is it possible to post a video tutorial of this process for people like me? I didn't quite understand
There are many videos on YouTube which explain everything. Just search up for some. I want to mention again that I don't recommend GSI ROM's, only officiall Custom ROMs (I know the Xiaomi 11T doesn't have any).

Hi guys I'm new hear I would love to use the pixel experience on My Mi 11T can someone let me know if it's possible for my specific device?
Screenshot_2023-03-21-23-33-06-621_com.android.settings.jpg

I'm not sure if the android version makes a difference if it does which rom file should download id hate to brick my phone

Hi guys I'm new hear I would love to use the pixel experience on My Mi 11T can someone let me know if it's possible for my specific device?View attachment 46897

I'm not sure if the android version makes a difference if it does which rom file should download id hate to brick my phone
No, there is no specific Rom for the Xiaomi 11t, I had to pay for a Rom on the xiaomi.eu patreon since it is the only Rom with development for this phone, unfortunately we made the mistake of buying a phone with a mediatek processor, my next phone will be a pixel (miui sucks) and the GSI rom of pixel experience it is very bugged, stay in Miui 14 if u can