[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

I'll take a look at it. It's easier to fix because I have this problem, too.
Hello M1cha,
while thanking you once again for all your efforts, I'd like to ask you if you also have the problem on the call's volume.
The volume (during any call) is very high, even if I almost set it to zero.

yes, it does work with the old build?
Honestly, I only paid attention to the audio delay, and not to the volume.. :-(
If you think it is important, I can try to install again the old build and check it, should I?

Hello,

I flashed your rom and now I have the bootloop. How can I transfer the bootfix.zip to my device? In CMW I can select mount usb storage, but I can't see it on my computer.

Thanks you.

Adb push [filepath] /sdcard

Thank you.

Somehow it doesn't work for me. I used MIUI-Germany 3.10.11 and I flashed the rom via CWM recovery to sys1 then I had a bootloop so I trasnfered the bootloopfix to my Mi2 and installed it to sys1 but I do have a bootloop.

Last edited:
Don't flash the bootfix.zip with the latest release. If you have a bootloop you most likely forgot to wipe or you have a broken TDB configuration.

I wiped everything via CWM recovery. How can I fix this TDB configuration?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk-4

The late-speaker problem seems to be fixed after I switched to cyanogenmod's new kernel and updated CM.
But I need to fix some weird microphone issues. The kernel now is more clean than everything else :D

I want to upgrade my PC to ubuntu 13.10, too but with 200MB traffic left(and complete lock down after traffic is used) it's not a good idea to install ubuntu :p
Need to buy new tomorrow at university :)

Reactions: MSephiroth
I want to upgrade my PC to ubuntu 13.10, too but with 200MB traffic left(and complete lock down after traffic is used) it's not a good idea to install ubuntu :p
Need to buy new tomorrow at university :)

[Off topic post]
Is this a mobile Internet access?
You should try getting congstar prepaid, I'm paying for 500mb and I'm currently at 2,2gb without lock down or speed limiting :-D but I was just lucky..
Or buy a bunch of netzclub sim cards, they got 100mb/month for free!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for stopping by and support the International effort to bring all users from around the world together in one place.

With so many users now aware of MIUI ROM for Android, forums such as XDA are not suitable for the expansion and support of an effort on this scale. Because there are now simply dozens more Android devices using this ROM in addition to the Google Nexus One and HTC Desire it was logical to begin planning a site to allow users to get support, find ROMs and also share their experiences in a more 'whole' community environment.

We've still got a lot of work to do for the site but we're setup with Tapatalk so you can keep up on the move, we're also on Twitter as well!

Any questions about the site please feel free to ask. We hope to bring you the best possible MIUI ROM support we can.

Thanks,

Mark
I upgrade it yesterday. It ate me ~1 GB :p

@vidar: I use university internet. Circa 50-70 MBit/s up and down, first 20 GB for free and then 10euro per 20 GB.

I've unlocked issue tracker on github:
https://github.com/M1cha/android_device_xiaomi_aries/issues

Can you guys pls create issues for all problems you have so we have a central list?
All you need is a free account on github.
Hello M1cha, I tried to list all the problems I found, so far, on that github link.
As this android world is quite new for me, please bare with me if the reports lack some information or are wrong in any way.
Just tell me how to make them better and I'll do it. :)

Reactions: M1cha
Hi all,

I was sure that in this ROM was also present the setting to reduce the in-call noise by using the dual microphone, but I can't find it anymore(?).
Was it only my dream, or this setting really exists?
If it exists, anybody can point me to the right direction? :)

@vidar: I use university internet. Circa 50-70 MBit/s up and down, first 20 GB for free and then 10euro per 20 GB.

Damn you have to pay for extra data use? That would totally suck for me with ~ 300 gb downloaded per month ._.

around here all cable or dsl plans are unlimited :)