[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Is a new build for your rom expected soon? Can't wait :)
Also, once this kernel is fully ready would it be hard to use it with 4.4 kk or would there need to be a lot of modding done?

<OT> I just wanted to revive a little this thread: I don't feel comfortable when I see it going down on MI2 forum... :) </OT>

Reactions: M1cha
@M1cha: if it can be of help, I'm having a quite similar issue with the in-call audio volume with the latest cofface rom.
It happens seldom, while in your latest public build it was always there.
Anyway, when it happens, even if I pull down the volume to the minimum it is still way too loud.

Hi! First of all, thank you so much for this rom, it's quite a fast one. Anyway, I think the "black screen during call" bug is kind of present in here, even try factory reset and the proximity sensor seemed to work fine at the beginning, but when I got closer and then away, the screen stayed black till I hang up the phone (pressing the power button and where I supposed that was the cut button).

Why are people asking al these questions. This ROM uses CM sources, so it contains all the translations the CM team made. Please look further before asking.

Because they are confused by miui ROMs which needs language packs( which is stupid because AOSP is multilang)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: wietje91
Hopefully all the bugs are out. I'll likely enable tdb and install it this weekend. Great job ;)
PS: how do I stop clockworkmod being wiped by a MIUI update?

Use hwinfo app(on miui) to identify ur cam

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

MI2S 16Gb... Camera don't work

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384422732745.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384422732745.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited: