[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Everything seems to work fine except push. When screen is off I'm not receiving mails from CloudMagic or messages from Autoremote(uses GCM). Usually it is received but quite a bit of delay. When I turn on screen message is received instantly.

RILJ wakelock still drain my battery. I do all the wipes and works fine until the first reboot after that RILJ wakelocks my mi2 for ever.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

No-one has found a fix for the charging problem?
More precision : when I reboot it's charging, if I disconnect and connect again it's not charging, the phone is not detected also.
If I reboot it works untill I disconnect again.
And It's not working at all in my car (you know car lighter plugin)

Reactions: timmydog
Killed RILJ wakelock but it's not a nice "fix".
The functions of the first image aren't supported by our old RIL lib. and this is a big CM10.* bug which applies to all devices with old lib. I'm not sure about the 2nd one. our lib should support it but it doesn't answer. And I dunno what it is for.
scrot_21960.png

==============================
scrot_29884.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-01-23-49-47.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-01-23-49-47.png
    155 KB · Views: 342
I created merge requests in CM for RILJ wakelock fixes:
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/54960
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/54961

Battery life seems to be great again:
View attachment 6740
I hope that screenshot is 3G + Wifi hehe.

I don't understand why my phone gets this battery drain even when in airplane mode, for as far as I could fine RILJ wakelock does not apply when in Airplane mode?
I tested the battery drain in different situations this weekend (with the 25.13.2013 rom) and even with a fresh boot, no apps running in the background I get this:
Screenshot_2013-12-02-10-46-31.png

About 12% battery drain in 12 hours (Started test with 100% battery) of not doing anything with the phone. That should be like 3-4% max right? (After reboot it says only 84% battery is left)
If I use 2G plus wifi all day I think I can get a maximum of about 12-14 hours of battery out of my phone with moderate use(tested this on friday) while that should be like 25 hours, maybe 30.

Last edited:
No-one has found a fix for the charging problem?
More precision : when I reboot it's charging, if I disconnect and connect again it's not charging, the phone is not detected also.
If I reboot it works untill I disconnect again.
And It's not working at all in my car (you know car lighter plugin)
So do i

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

I hope that screenshot is 3G + Wifi hehe.
Since I don't have mobile internet it is wifi only :)

Hi M1cha, I'm not really sure about this post, there's something to dl to fix battery drain? How to install it? I'm quite a noob in this, hope to not bother too much...maybe a little guide in the OP just to know how to install these fix will help :/
These links are merge requests into official CM. If they get accepted they will be included in the next version(and in all nightlies of all official devices).

Reactions: TiKaZz
@M1cha: Does it mean your future releases of CM 10.2 for Mi2(S) will not include the patches unless upstream approves them (which may take some time or never happen - theoretically)?

Reactions: RobinHood00
They already got +1 but dunno how much that means. It's my first gerrit commit :p
However I can manually add them to my releases, too.

Reactions: RobinHood00
Well I'm eager to try the next build then :D I like the phone a lot(I dislike Miui, love CM) but I need battery life lol.

I think @M1cha might have the perfect Christmas present for us, what will we get him ;) ?

@Lumpy I did not report any USB charging problem. Working just fine here, but thanks for sharing anyway :)

Reactions: M1cha
no. it doesn't. If the merge takes too much time I'll release a update where I've manually added the fixes.
Tomorrow maybe.
Cannot wait for it!
I modify the telephony-common.jar(setCellInfoListRate and getImsRegistrationState method) with apktool,then i launch a lot of apps,such as wechat and chrome,the phone is still hard to deepsleep when i turn off the screen.

@letsfifa I had an issue with call quality. It was too loud! Even if the volume was set at lowest level.

This is the reason why I don't use it as daily driver. So I think it is ideal for you