[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

That's weird, miui call volume is bad!!!
It's hard to hear to the call because it's soo low

M1cha hope you can make a food volume level that is balanced.
In the end it's a phone and we need to talk ;)

so there is a volume difference between lowest and highest level but in your opinion at t he lowest level it's still too loud?

@letsfifa didn't know that phones are for talking O.O ;)

Hi guys, after flashing the ROM I wasn't able to connect to my WI-FI network.
Now I'm in a hurry, but I'd like to contribute, please tell me what to do and I'll do it ASAP.
: )

i had same problem flashing ivans 4.4, can't connect to wifi, with this one wifi works well, just it restarts when is in heavy use

so there is a volume difference between lowest and highest level but in your opinion at t he lowest level it's still too loud?

ahh lol
a bit off topic but lets put aside all the specs and "cool" features...
The overall Experience from a phone needs to be fast and Reliable, for example something that Samsung dosn't do so well..
My Xiamoi Mi2s is a great phone + Your CM Roms make it better !

@M1cha why dosnt the full team of CyanogenMod Allow the Xiamoi mi2/s, to be "Official" ?
Is it because that they need an Approval from Xiamoi ? and they dont want because of MIUI ?...
Thx

Quick update, I did a full wipe, still I'm not able to connect to any wifi.
It simply says "not connected" (in my language). I don't know what else I could do.

For the sake of clarity I have to say that this is only a bug report.
I don't need help, because I can switch back to a previous working CM.

For this I'd like to thank M1cha; I use your great work, thanks for both efforts and results!

The difference between each volume step was tiny. (nearly zero)

And something else, when I set the volume to minimum, the person I am talking with, is not hearing me well or at all.

This is also happening, when I shut the camera's mic with my finger in any ROM. The only solution for this, is by enabling Single mic Noise Supression instead of Dual. (MIUI)

I still have some problems with camera. Try yourself - set flash to auto and try to focuse to very near object. My flash stucks when I do it.

Cannot wait for it!
I modify the telephony-common.jar(setCellInfoListRate and getImsRegistrationState method) with apktool,then i launch a lot of apps,such as wechat and chrome,the phone is still hard to deepsleep when i turn off the screen.
i uninstall an app which cause the battery drain,now it work perfectly.

Quick update, I did a full wipe, still I'm not able to connect to any wifi.
It simply says "not connected" (in my language). I don't know what else I could do.

For the sake of clarity I have to say that this is only a bug report.
I don't need help, because I can switch back to a previous working CM.

For this I'd like to thank M1cha; I use your great work, thanks for both efforts and results!
I need dmesg and logcat logs.

@M1cha why dosnt the full team of CyanogenMod Allow the Xiamoi mi2/s, to be "Official" ?
Is it because that they need an Approval from Xiamoi ? and they dont want because of MIUI ?...
Thx
I already requested it but this normally takes some weeks.

here are some screenshots about battery life after the RILJ fix:
Screenshot_2013-12-03-07-06-52.png Screenshot_2013-12-03-07-10-36.png Screenshot_2013-12-03-07-18-02.png Screenshot_2013-12-03-07-07-15.png Screenshot_2013-12-03-07-07-18.png Screenshot_2013-12-03-07-07-22.png

Reactions: jianggau

Hello M1cha,
sadly, I'm experiencing again the same problem: after some days of normal use, in some calls, even with the volume down all the way, the sound is too loud.
I also have the feeling that the volume is not consistent among the calls. I mean: if I end a call with a certain volume, I would expect that the next call starts with (approx) the same volume.
I experienced, sometimes, two calls in a row which have far different volume.
In your first releases, this problem was always there, since after the installation. Now it seems to happen, at least for me, only sometimes.
Is there anything I can do to help you identify and fix this problem?

That's easy, just use the Donate button in OP. I have done so already twice ;-)

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB
Yeah I know and I will, but it's not christmas yet lol, my statement was more for trying to make other people aware :)

13% of 1d5 is 3.77h :)
That is not correct. It is the percentage of the battery used by the screen, not the screen on time.
My phone is on for 25 hours and has 19% screen, the screen on time is 1hour46minutes though.

You should post a screenshot of screen on time, those percentages do not say aything about the actual screen on time.
Looking at the graph your screen on time is more likely to be around 50-60 minutes max.

Also, how come Android OS is taking up 25% of battery drain? That should be about 2-4% max.
I hope the problem is solved but I wonder if it truly is...

That is not correct. It is the percentage of the battery used by the screen, not the screen on time.
My phone is on for 25 hours and has 19% screen, the screen on time is 1hour46minutes though.

You should post a screenshot of screen on time, those percentages do not say aything about the actual screen on time.
Looking at the graph your screen on time is more likely to be around 50-60 minutes max.

Also, how come Android OS is taking up 25% of battery drain? That should be about 2-4% max.
I hope the problem is solved but I wonder if it truly is...
That may be correct but I can't give you the screenshot because I charged my phone already and I can't keep my phone without a charger for another full day(normally I've always connected my phone to pc for development).

Any plans to update to stable branch? @M1cha ?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
today

I need dmesg and logcat logs.
Here's my logcat log for basically tapping my network repeatedly with nothing that happens.
My dmesg log (screenshot attached) is empty.
Tested on a full wipe with no changed options.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-03-15-59-34.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-03-15-59-34.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 214