[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

can you check if the keys are mapped with this command?
adb shell su -c 'getevent -lt'

It shows the live events after starting you have to press the button(s) which aren't working.

thx for the feedback :)
I don't know what you mean with the icons. But if you are comparing the size between cm10.2 and miui you should know that miui's icons are larger than normal. If you like that you can install MiHome Launcher from playstore.
Since Whatsapp is causing the battery drain and not android I can't fix this. it's a problem of this app I think.

No I also had idle battery drain, It got drained around 15% for 9hrs , Is it normal?
From 31 to 16 :(
But when using the phone its way better than MIUI :)

As far as I know it's normal that the battery gets empty very fast at the end. I saw this on much phones.
Maybe it's related to how batteries work?

It shows the live events after starting you have to press the button(s) which aren't working.
It logs
Code:
[    1528.476395] /dev/input/event2: EV_KEY      BTN_1                DOWN

[    1528.476426] /dev/input/event2: EV_SYN      SYN_REPORT          00000000

[    1528.476487] /dev/input/event2: EV_KEY      BTN_1                UP

[    1528.476487] /dev/input/event2: EV_SYN      SYN_REPORT          00000000

Also I have put

key 226 HEADSETHOOK
key 256 HEADSETHOOK
key 288 HEADSETHOOK

in both Generic.kl and Button_Jack.kl replacing old BUTTON_1 values in Generic.kl

but that has no effect. Somehow keylayout is ignored? As there is no ANY mapping to BUTTON_1 now. Can TDB somehow interfere?

As far as I know it's normal that the battery gets empty very fast at the end. I saw this on much phones.
Maybe it's related to how batteries work?
Form what i know They Lose % really fast then stable and then lose again...

Finally i've did adb shell su -c 'getevent -t' (without l) and key code appeared to be 0x101=257, not 256
I've added key 257 HEADSETHOOK to Generic.kl and now headset button works
Long click starts Google Now, so that IS media_button. Why it is 257 code? :D

Though issue with Button_Jack file exists. Button_Jack file HAS mapping for 257 code, but it appears it is ignored.

Reactions: wietje91
New Bug to fix.
When u the blue indicator android indctor to mark/select text Its goes mad !!!!!!!!!
i jumps around and can mark a simple line of text !

I've also spotted an issue. I did a dirty flash over qdt14 on my Mi2s 32GB and the 1st time I plug in my charger it charges as usual.

If I unplug it and then plug it back in, it doesn't seem to register. The screen wakes up, but the battery indicator doesn't have the lightning symbol on it, in settings -> battery it says "not charging" and the phone doesn't charge.

After a re-boot it charges fine though.

Anyone else seen this?

Tim

I've also spotted an issue. I did a dirty flash over qdt14 on my Mi2s 32GB and the 1st time I plug in my charger it charges as usual.

If I unplug it and then plug it back in, it doesn't seem to register. The screen wakes up, but the battery indicator doesn't have the lightning symbol on it, in settings -> battery it says "not charging" and the phone doesn't charge.

Anyone else seen this?

Tim

well... don't do "dirty flashes"?

EDIT: And if someone wants this signature just send me a pm and i will input your name :D.

well... don't do "dirty flashes"?

Just following these instructions:

Installation:
Just flash the zip via CWM

Well I assume from your facetious answer that you're not seeing this?

I'll wipe, flash, restore, etc when I have some time later, but thought that there might be info of use to others in what I've found, you know, learning from the mistakes of others...

Anyone else seen this?

Tim

I effectively noticed this bug once. But it never occurred again.

I also noticed another bug concerning charging : when I shut down the phone and plug it to charge, the screen keeps running while there's actually nothing to display...

And a question : is there a way to display network speed in the status bar as it is possible on MIUI roms (and I think also previously on CM) ?

Apart for that, it's a great rom ! So smooth :) I don't think I'll come back on MIUI...

Reactions: M1cha
I managed to fix vibration for touchkeys and you can configure the global vibratior intensity in settings now.
Unfortunately camera is very hard to fix and still needs very much work.

I'll try to fix all the other little bugs in the meantime.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-11-02-19-59.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-11-02-19-59.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 266
I managed to fix vibration for touchkeys and you can configure the global vibratior intensity in settings now.
Unfortunately camera is very hard to fix and still needs very much work.

I'll try to fix all the other little bugs in the meantime.
Thanks for your great work!
Rom is stable and working well.
Keep the small fixes coming but camera is also necessary for rom.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Hi M1cha!

Thanks for your fantastic work.
Tried it for 2 days and i liked it very much, but without camera it is not for my daily use.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Greets from Austria

siegal

But for me too it sits at 1026Mhz minimum frequency !
It is a bug. M1cha, pls have a look at here ! CPU Frequency is running at higher clock speeds unnecessarily !

No, because I noticed even if min freq is on 1026 he still sets the frequency to 384.

Reactions: timmydog
Tks m1cha i tryed today your build ad it's great, i'm still waiting the camera fix! However great works, it's smooth and more stable than the cofface one

Inviato dal mio MI 2s usando Tapatalk 4

I bow to you M1cha! Great milestone you have achieved :)

Regarding Cantfind´s earlier post in this thread, did you check Xperia Z development (CM 10.2)? I think it could help to speed up progress in order to get functional camera drivers (at least for the M2S/32gb) but I´m just a noob so I only can guess :p

Reactions: M1cha
The problem I currently have with camera is much more trivial than the drivers. I hope that I can find a solution:
Code:
<3>[  24.869037] msm_server_control: wait_event error -110
<3>[  24.869159] msm_cam_stop_hardware: stopping hardware upon error