[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

The problem I currently have with camera is much more trivial than the drivers. I hope that I can find a solution:
Code:
<3>[  24.869037] msm_server_control: wait_event error -110
<3>[  24.869159] msm_cam_stop_hardware: stopping hardware upon error

Why don't you ask to Quarx? Maybe he would help you....

Enviado desde mi MI 2S usando Tapatalk 4

The problem I currently have with camera is much more trivial than the drivers. I hope that I can find a solution:
Code:
<3>[  24.869037] msm_server_control: wait_event error -110
<3>[  24.869159] msm_cam_stop_hardware: stopping hardware upon error
Camera didn't work with Ivan 's first 4.3 public kernel .

Reactions: TiKaZz
Something really scary happened, Last night My battery Run to 0% (normal..)
so I plugged it in to Charge..
I went to turn it on when charging But it Will not turn on, I left it the whole night to charge and when i woke up it was the same !
LED red was flashing but i could not turn on.
after it removed the battery and re plug it in and start charging It finally Worked !!!
Why ?!?

It's not a good idea to let the battery fully discharge. If it happens, and then it seems that it won't charge, try charging it with usb, or a slower charger.

Yep it's normal. And btw at such a low charge the bootloader controls the charging progress so it can't be a ROM problem.

Something really scary happened, Last night My battery Run to 0% (normal..)
so I plugged it in to Charge..
after it removed the battery and re plug it in and start charging It finally Worked !!!
Why ?!?

This happened to me recently as well and I thought my phone was dead! :eek: The theory that I've heard for this is that the phone runs off the battery, even when plugged into the mains, so if it is completely flat the phone doesn't have enough power to boot properly, shuts down and things related to charging don't work properly.

Generally 5 minutes of charging followed by removing and reinserting the charger is enough to sort it out, but that didn't seem to be the case with the Mi2. :(

Thank you for your awesome work M1cha! : )
However, I seem to be having a pretty significant bug. That is, the touchscreen simply does not work lol

What do you think may have caused this?

there could be two reasons for this problem:
1) u ran into the firmware bug. Just reboot into recovery or any other working rom and the reboot back into cm10.2
2) if that didn't work maybe u have another touchscreen hardware. pls install hwinfo on your device(on a rom with stock kernel, I know that miui works but I'm not sure about cyańogenmod/aosp) and post a screenshot:
http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/app-2013-06-12-hwinfo.20825/

Thanks for the quick reply!
I did try to reboot to recovery and even do a factory restore/dalvik wipe again to no avail.
So here's the screenshot!

Hope you can figure something out from it : )
Thank you for your hard work!

Edit: It does seem to be different from yours and others.
It should be one of the newer revisions as the Xiaomi box it came in has that product authenticity confirmation code thing they have only started using recently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-12-21-41-41[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-09-12-21-41-41[1].png
    100.4 KB · Views: 494
Ok, the 1th interesting thing is that u have imx135 and imx132 cameras.
And according to this app u don't have any touchscreen :D
Maybe u have a rmi touchscreen can you post the output of this command?
find /sys -name *rmi*

Reactions: deini
Oh, right lol

Terminal screenshot.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-12-22-06-51[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-09-12-22-06-51[1].png
    75 KB · Views: 254
Great, glad it helps : )

Just a thought though, why is the sourcecode for an Xiaomi touchscreen in a Google git repository? Or is it a Qualcomm thing?
And where is the driver in the terminal output? "rmi_i2c"? Just wondering lol

the fact that there are rmi nodes in /sys/devices tree shows that the driver recognized a device.
Xiaomi does not own LG and LG is more opensource friendly than xiaomi(thx for that :D )

Oh, I thought the LCD and ts were made by sharp?
And it does suck that Xiaomi are so closed, probably to track its users for the gov on the kernel level : )

sry LG was wrong however:
touchpad: Synaptics or Atmel
lcd: sharp, reneses, hitachi(they all seems to be just aliases for sharp)

And yep, u really don't want to know which things xiaomi put into kernel :D

I see, well I hope that it does work, I really was looking forward to your rom and kernel lol
So this also means that making the cameras work on the revision which I have more difficult as you do not have the device to actually work with?
Or perhaps they will simply work, that'd be funny.

heres mine :) its from a week old phone
the module i have should be the same as the one on Galaxy s3/ Note 2 :) and the front camera is the same as the one on Optimus G (im not 100% sure)
Samsung+Galaxy+S3+camera+vs+Others.JPG

Attachments

• tmp_Screenshot_2013-09-13-12-47-13-1129298811.png
    tmp_Screenshot_2013-09-13-12-47-13-1129298811.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 218