[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

seems like it :) but i'm checking camera modules to see if there is a diffrence :) your driver is the same as Oppo 5 ,mine is the same as S3 so getting the driver from their individual git and see if it works without too much messing around for m1cha :) but he probly already knows this :)

Can't wait for this to complete! :)
Keep up the good work!

Ill come again and try when camera's fix. teehee.

We don't need most of the things they do. And you should compile from source. It's always better and prevents problems.

Hi M1cha,

Since your awesome kernel is based off mako, do you think it could be integrated into this new purity nexus 4 ROM for our phones? It's supposed to be really smooth and snappy. Check out the link:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Keep up the good work!! Expect a small donation from me in the next weeks.
Porting CM is harder then MIUI I believe. And I did the latter for the HTC Wildfire S.

I really like the UI of MIUI, but since V5 it's following less of the Holo UI.
I believe CM10.2 with the MIUI camera and MIUI theme is the best of both worlds.

We all know the world of possibilities that M1cha is going to provide with an open source kernel. But probably he can't make ALL of this possibilities true (can he? :p) So let's wait for the kernel to be completely finished and bug free, using CM10.2 as "base" ROM, and let also all the other great devs we have to take part in this history and make new open source ROMs.

Hey, let M1cha finish his kernel first. Besides, I do not see any noticeable performance gains over cm10.2 on my Mi2S (UI responsiveness that is).

Yeah that's what I tht but since ive seen stock 4.3 on the nexus 4 which is as smooth as it gets, my friends saying this purity rom makes it much more snappier and retains the smoothness. Dunno how thats possible but if you look at that video, it's true. the phone is so quick.

That being said, i must also say that this cm 10.2 rom is as smooth as how 4.3 stock was on the nexus 4 so i guess if this purity rom is made for our ph, we will see an awesome performance boost. anyway, of course let M1cha take his time and perfect his kernel and rom. I'm just asking if it's possible to use this kernel in the purity rom. I'm actually extremely thankful that M1cha is doing so much for this community. I'll gladly make a donation. I'm going to try and learn how to make custom roms.. im guessing it's going to be really hard since im not a professional at programming.

Reactions: M1cha
I can confirm that everything works but one thing.
Once connected the phone is automatically mounted with mtp. Once unmounted, there's no noticeable way to remount it, even by reconnecting the usb cable. Other than that everything works, vibration and all : P

On an unrelated note, I have 2 tp-link wifi routers. One of them the phone seems to think is always "Not in range". Sometimes it does work but mostly does not.

about MTP: I've never faced this problem. Do you have this on stock roms, too?
And wifi can be unstable. I think I need to use stock wifi firmware and config.

I do not have the option to unmount the device on MIUI, or an I missing something?
So, any way to remount on cm other than to wipe?

Edit:
Settings > Storage > Menu Button > USB Computer Connection > MTP
Well that remounts the phone. Still, it's supposed to give me a shortcut from the quick menu.
A minor bug.

Some apps made for nexus 4 works also on this ROM. you can change like colors and other stuff.

M1cha thanks for this hard work..

Do you mean the screen colors? Which do you use for that? Because I tried to enable that in cyanogenmod settings but then the screen turned black forever.

Have you tried to fix headset button issue? ROM should not ignore Button_Jack.kl and use 257 code for HEADSETHOOK

Thx for the update!!!
Do i need to delete Data /chace and dalvik?

Also how long You think it Will take for the camera??

Thanks

first overclocked mi2 :D
This increased my antutu score from 19412 to 21027 :D

about colors: settings it in trickster does nothing for me.
EDIT forgot to click ok, nice it works :D
EDIT2: nope after setting the color the 2nd or 3rd time screen turns off completely

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-15-01-45-22.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-15-01-45-22.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 240