[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

The answer is in the part you are quoting... Lazy people...

Now and whats the answer ?!
& lazy people?! Do u know me?
U got people & u got people haha...
4 me it was at the time not clear were 2 find it but ive got it!
Thanks 4 ure help all....
Ballgear

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

M1cha Ι found two minor issues.
I can not change the shortcuts of the lockscreen. I choose the save option but the shortcuts remain the same.
And also when I delete a file from the CM file manager the file remain there and I have to delete from PC

edit: Another thing. Check the dpi of the rom. For example the analog clock is not in the center of the screen and we have to resize (make it bigger) the digital clock to look ok

oh and tubecat, now that i try clearing it, i see that it gives me an error before i do it. it saids: E: unknown volume for path [/sd-ext].
any thoughts? i don't know how i should fix it?

I just flashed latest CM 10.2 (after full wipe) and it doesn't see sdcard partition. If I try to download something with chrome I get a "no sd card" message. Xiaomi Mi2.

That sounds weird. In CWM the sdcard is working?
I need dmesg and logcat dumps for more information.

I tried to reinstall three times with the same results: if in CWM I format everything (including sdcard) and install CM the sdcard doesn't work. I solved installing MIUI, doing an rm -rf in the sdcard mountpoint, formatting everything *except* sdcard, then installing CM. Such a way it works flawlessly. Unfortunately I can't provide logs and dumps anymore, I'm sorry :(

Very interesting,
mi2 phone finnaly gets ROM with potential.

Does this ROM use less resource without tasks running than miui?

Does cm ROM increase performance and reduce ram usage? Increasing battery life?
Does cm ROM mean better FPS in 3D/Open GL apps?
Does xiaomi with its code quality vs google or cm coding win in app speed?
Is it possible to reduce voltages if chipsets supports in order to increase battery life or control cpu and maybe even gpu freq? If soft to control is not made yet how hard it could turn out and how long time it may take?

lol, and when i told Ivan about headset problem, he told me it is not Xiaomi's code fault

Could you possible point at github commit for that? As i still have wrong button detected
I have next track button instead of headsethook. I have seen some people who tried fixing keylayouts changed different values for headsethook.
For example I need 257 code, other people need 256 code. Perhaps this depends on hardware?

b.t.w. is there any way to get to Xiaomi's service menu with CM based firmware? It has some features like proximity sensor calibration and headset button calibration

@M1cha , if Xiaomi won't help you fixing Camera or won't relase sources, may you fix it alone?

I'm using the last build and it's great!!!!!!!:)

EDIT: you told that Uv isn't supported yet, but this phone have it?

M1cha Ι found two minor issues.
I can not change the shortcuts of the lockscreen. I choose the save option but the shortcuts remain the same.
And also when I delete a file from the CM file manager the file remain there and I have to delete from PC

edit: Another thing. Check the dpi of the rom. For example the analog clock is not in the center of the screen and we have to resize (make it bigger) the digital clock to look ok
Those are cm's problem, try the last build, because @M1cha will not fix because the Cm team will fix them.
for the lockscreen shotcurts you have to change one a time and priess SAVE and then change another one and press Save Again

@M1cha , if Xiaomi won't help you fixing Camera or won't relase sources, may you fix it alone?

I'm using the last build and it's great!!!!!!!:)

EDIT: you told that Uv isn't supported yet, but this phone have it?
I'm out of ideas about camera so we need their sources.
But they will release it so that's not a problem. the question is when they'll do it.

UV should be supported by our cpu, yes.

I'm out of ideas about camera so we need their sources.
But they will release it so that's not a problem. the question is when they'll do it.

UV should be supported by our cpu, yes.
Thanks a lot

Inviato dal mio MI 2s usando Tapatalk 4

Hi, I don't know if I'm the only one who have this problem but when I try to make a call, the screen turns black and i can't do anything with the phone until the call ends itself.