[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

I've seen awesome things happen in the android scene before and I believe that you can do it M1cha.

This is already way more than you had a day ago, this time you got a working 4.1 kernel to rip initialization code from.

Maybe it will give you that last spark you have been missing to ignite the fire.

Reactions: mephistozap
@M1cha: I'm sure you are now busy with more important things: your life :) and, hopefully, the opensourced xiaomi kernel, but I found a little bug on this rom.
I just mention it, but consider that its priority (if any) is at the last level...
When I travel (I do it every day to reach my working place) the clock/weather widget in the home screen and in the lock screen (cLock ?) almost never change its weather location.
It does it only if I open google maps, even for a short time, and then tapping on the widget.

With kernel. Couldn't sleep more than 4 hours xD
Is it possible that its a cm10.2 bug? Because I don't know how our kernel changes could cause this.

Yes, I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with the kernel.
I googled around and it seems there have been other reports, on cyanogenmod, about similar issues but they have been closed, for some reason.
Now I see the same and I was just wondering, as I said: after everything else, if you could have a look to it or if you know where is the right place to report it.
Actually, if I understood right, cm10.2 is still under development, isn't it? I mean: is it stable?
Also, yesterday I had a couple of reboots on the mi2s with this rom, which I had not with your past release, anyway I think I'll wait for the next release (yum...! ;-)) before reporting anything else: I think it's worth waiting!
Thank you again for your work! :)

@M1cha: I'm sure you are now busy with more important things: your life :) and, hopefully, the opensourced xiaomi kernel, but I found a little bug on this rom.
I just mention it, but consider that its priority (if any) is at the last level...
When I travel (I do it every day to reach my working place) the clock/weather widget in the home screen and in the lock screen (cLock ?) almost never change its weather location.
It does it only if I open google maps, even for a short time, and then tapping on the widget.

It is quite sure the cm-10.2 problem . Try google Now , it is more useful when you travel . the cm-10.2 clock widget 's update interval is 60 minutes . you can set it shorter , and see if it helps.

It is quite sure the cm-10.2 problem . Try google Now , it is more useful when you travel . the cm-10.2 clock widget 's update interval is 60 minutes . you can set it shorter , and see if it helps.
It's not a question of update interval: when you tap on it it should update immediately.
The problem seems to be that it doesn't trigger the network location feature.
When you force the phone to update its current location (i.e. by starting google maps), and then you tap on the widget: it works.
I haven't tried yet google Now, I'm afraid I'm not ready to share all those info about me with google... ;-)
Thanks for your help! :)

It's not a question of update interval: when you tap on it it should update immediately.
The problem seems to be that it doesn't trigger the network location feature.
When you force the phone to update its current location (i.e. by starting google maps), and then you tap on the widget: it works.
I haven't tried yet google Now, I'm afraid I'm not ready to share all those info about me with google... ;-)
Thanks for your help! :)
Cyanogenmod fixed cclock in the yesterday build

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

very good wrok!!!best CM on xiaomi 2S, beat any other mods on xiaomi.eu and xiaomi.cn.

why not try to make an AOKP mod? It is similar but better than CM,

and the AOKP team on xiaomi.cn has stopped, with the last 4.2 version with the 3s-record bug,

the successor AOKPer's work is too bad, just updating but do not fix this huge bug, lots of PITY ……

Reactions: MSephiroth
If we have camera working on 4.3 isn't much difficult to port in 4.4 (obviously if is like the past version of android from 4.0 and above)
Codeaurora created a msm-3.10 kernel repository. And Google publish generic android patches for 3.10 kernel.
Depending on the release date of 4.4 and Nexus5 we may need to port 3.10 kernel.

Reactions: type-R
Codeaurora created a msm-3.10 kernel repository. And Google publish generic android patches for 3.10 kernel.
Depending on the release date of 4.4 and Nexus5 we may need to port 3.10 kernel.
is my thought, the next kernel is 3.4 until 4.4.x because the time isn't too much for optimize the kernel and in every leak we can see the kernel is always the 3.4.

Work well, but shazam is crashing when it discover a song :mad:
This app works well ,maybe you should find it in setting > apps and clear its data. (warning ,you will lost data of this app. Just like fresh install this app again.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-27-19-31-37.png
    Screenshot_2013-10-27-19-31-37.png
    386 KB · Views: 237