[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

It is I talked with him.
"mitwo-dev" is NOT official code from xiaomi. It is a personal project by ivan.
The only official user is "MiCode"(where kernel was released).

And since ivan is the dev of 4.3 kernel he knows how to fix it and will replay is work on opensource kernel.

It is I talked with him.
"mitwo-dev" is NOT official code from xiaomi. It is a personal project by ivan.
The only official user is "MiCode"(where kernel was released).

And since ivan is the dev of 4.3 kernel he knows how to fix it and will replay is work on opensource kernel.
and thi is the saddest news that you could bring to me. This mean xiaomi don't work on 4.3 for our device =/

Finally the kernel is out, so probably will get our hands on this wonderful ROM with a working camera xD I'm back to AOKP just only for this problem, hope to jump back here soon xD good work mitcha, we are all waiting xD

Hello there M1cha.

Great work you're doing here. I saw your topic on XDA and decided to get informed a bit more.
So I read through the topic for a big part. And now a question to all who are using this rom, how long does the phone last? Would some people be so kind to give me some averages or test it? I do not own an M2/M2s but if CM is stable enough, I guess it surely will, I mean M1cha's approach is perfect, I'm considering buying this phone. But like I said, only if I can run CM on it with a decent battery life. I only have experience with the M2A which is now in repairs lol.

Thanks for anyone willing to help me out and get me some information.

I don't have numbers but on my first release people said this rom has the best battery life ever.
In latest update I switched to another kernel - which was a mistake because I get random i2c errors, battery lifetime isn't as good and some graphical glitches can happen.

I'll switch back soon(when camera works).