[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

I have a MI2S-32GB.
The main camera is working very well, only the front camera is not working.
For the carrier name, this rom (like many others) takes it from a closed source library made by qcom.
The name of my operator had an error and M1cha has been so kind to fix it (by hex-editing this lib).
If in your case it shows only numbers, I guess your operator was not foreseen by qcom at the time they built their lib... :-(
Same here, it seems to be a Mi2s problem. Different front camera model maybe.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

nobody has the battery problem?
when I reboot system, the percentage of battery will go down immediately.
for example now, I am 30%, when I reboot, it will become about 15%.

nobody has the battery problem?
when I reboot system, the percentage of battery will go down immediately.
for example now, I am 30%, when I reboot, it will become about 15%.
Just delete battery stats in CWM let it run out of battery and then fully charge it and run out again. Problem solved.

@M1cha just read that the trouble is all over cm, most cm7 :(
@lin yu chen as @RobinHood00 said, you need to calibrate the battery, I don't know if it's necessary to run it out twice though, deleting battery stats, draining battery and then a full charge usually works for me.

I would also like to submit my logs and a hwinfo screenshot. My device is a mi2s 32g.

With the CM10.2 release of 2013-11-13, my camera is not working perfectly yet. Installed by CMR and I've done a data wipe and dalvik cache wipe afterwards.

The back camera worked at first boot, but when I tried to switch to front camera the camera app turned black and trying to return to back camera had no effect as the camera app was unresponsive. Closing the camera app and restarting it had also no effect, as the camera app was still black and unresponsive.

After a reboot the camera app was still black and unresponsive.

The logs are from when I rebooted, saw that the camera was still black and tried to switch from back to front camera, with no effect.

P.S. I also noticed the battery percentage change in comparison with WIUI

EDIT: And it appears that, after going back to WIUI and then back to CM10.2 , the back camera is working again. But still no front.

EDIT2: I suspect that the front camera is broken. And when I switched to the front camera the camera app went unresponsive. Rebooting had no effect because even after a reboot it still remembers that you switched to the front camera.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-14-15-54-25.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-14-15-54-25.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 217
  • dmesg.txt
    56 KB · Views: 279
  • logcat.txt
    302.1 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
@M1cha Most of the threads I saw at cm and xda forums about the proximity sensor issue were with cm7, I read a few fixes but none worked so I'll see what happens after flashing your new rom version; though I think I'll have to stick to "Power button ends call" option.

@M1cha Most of the threads I saw at cm and xda forums about the proximity sensor issue were with cm7, I read a few fixes but none worked so I'll see what happens after flashing your new rom version; though I think I'll have to stick to "Power button ends call" option.

Where is "power button end call" exactly

MI 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Another bug,
Using apps like CPU Z or Du Battery, the battery temp reported is about 10c lower than on miui.
If on miui the temp reported is 28, the temp on cm will be about 18-19.

Another bug,
Using apps like CPU Z or Du Battery, the battery temp reported is about 10c lower than on miui.
If on miui the temp reported is 28, the temp on cm will be about 18-19.

bug or less heat?

Mi2 here and everything works as expected! This ROM is awesome... Smooth as hell... Will be hard to change back to miui again! Thanks m1cha!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: M1cha and Henry_01
bug or less heat?
18 degrees when the room temperature is 24?
That's awesome :D
But no, seriously, from some tests it seems to be about 10 degrees impossibly lower. Rebooting clocks the cpu on max until the os boots so it heats up. But it seems to be about 10c less than miui.

I would also like to submit my logs and a hwinfo screenshot. My device is a mi2s 32g.

With the CM10.2 release of 2013-11-13, my camera is not working perfectly yet. Installed by CMR and I've done a data wipe and dalvik cache wipe afterwards.

The back camera worked at first boot, but when I tried to switch to front camera the camera app turned black and trying to return to back camera had no effect as the camera app was unresponsive. Closing the camera app and restarting it had also no effect, as the camera app was still black and unresponsive.

After a reboot the camera app was still black and unresponsive.
I have the same problem (also Mi2S 32Gb). But you can get the main camera working again by going to the Gallery app info, shut down the app, clearing data en rebooting your phone immediately after that step.

But that's a quick fix for getting the camera working again, it would be great if the front cam could also be fixed :)

Btw, I have an Antutu score of 26060 with M1cha's kernel. The Cofface build only gave me about 25500 point. Great work M1cha!

Last edited:
Very Great Work M1cha,but in my MI2S i have some problem with rear camera and she does not not even work after reboot.

Everything works fine for me on the camera front. So far no problems with wifi signal. Thanks a ton M1cha!

Xiaomi Mi2S 16gb here..

Update: I just encountered a problem.. I tried using AirDroid and used camera to scan code... it did not scan and i tried to escape the app when it crashed along with the camera. But when i rebooted os and retried, it worked.

Last edited:
report : Wifi seems to suck battery. 8 hour overnight.. 7 hour deep sleep and 1 hour awake. lost 20% battery. seems like the wifi policy has something wrong.

and also, partial wakelock of RILJ for 1 hour