[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Hello m1cha with this versión i don't have rilj wakeloks, thanks for your work. As allways incredible.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

M1cha, could you maybe add the date of the newest build in the threads title? Would be useful :)

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Seamless
After a short test, on my mi2s 32gb also both camera work now! :)

Only my provider is not shown correctly (t-mobil instead of congster), but that is not so important for me...

Last edited:
Woww M1cha this is really a great rom 4 the Mi2s Thanksssss
(Missing only the fm radio app) Yeah i know installed Tunein radio app but that kind of apps only work with wifi
but were there is no wifi we dont have radio (thats a pitty)
Grtz Ballgear

@M1cha: If everything is working, can we update 4.3 to 4.4 just like Nexus 4/5 einfach ?
give us the proper instructions if that is possible ...
Thanks a lot for your hard work...

M1cha something is strange when i push the power button the phone do not wake up or off immediately only after 10 sec...

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hey guys I've got the 20131113 version installed on my mi2s. just wanted to know if its okay to dirty flash with the latest 20131127 version or if that will screw up anything.

M1cha something is strange when i push the power button the phone do not wake up or off immediately only after 10 sec...
I only have that if I limit the frequency to 300MHz

Hey guys I've got the 20131113 version installed on my mi2s. just wanted to know if its okay to dirty flash with the latest 20131127 version or if that will screw up anything.
You won't have camera support.

Check this video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Envoyé de mon Q10 en utilisant Tapatalk

Check this video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Envoyé de mon Q10 en utilisant Tapatalk
looks like your processor doesnt spike over 384 minimum mhz, making it slow to process wake.

@M1cha from the changelog, u didnt say anything about RIL update. but somehow, RILJ wake in 2711 update decrease significantly.

My new founding, in deepsleep mode, cm10.2 consume a tad more than miui did. 25mA vs 6mA. Other than that, very very good update since RILJ drops. Sleep wake now majorly came from audioout_2. so, yeah, battery life increase significantly :)
way to go bro!

"A tad more", that's four times more. How are you measuring this? Any idea why?
in values , yes big difference. in real life, 25mA and 6mA is soooooo little difference. lol.
im using current widget which reads current value from sensor and display it on my homescreen.
with interval setting, i can check my deepsleep consumption .

I think it should work, but it's a bit hard to set it up. I will flash CM on system 2 when I have time and will try to make it work

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

Woww M1cha this is really a great rom 4 the Mi2s Thanksssss
(Missing only the fm radio app) Yeah i know installed Tunein radio app but that kind of apps only work with wifi
but were there is no wifi we dont have radio (thats a pitty)
Grtz Ballgear
@deini

Spirit fm working on ivans rom but not working on cyanogen at the moment

GT-I9000 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Hi again, start testing, 2 questions:
1) it's normal that when you increase rows or columns, icons/folders lose their name and become cutted on both sides (u notice this ehen you try to move one)?
2) spacebar lost the "space" name, it's blank... It's normal?

I have new issue on this ROM. Phone wont charge from PC USB. What can be wrong?
I have the same issue, on USB or with normal charge. It's not showing that it's charging, but when I plus the USB the screen turns on so it may be charging without showing it....

I'm facing an other problem the notification LED is not blinking, just one time and after it stops.
Anyway, the rom is really good, music quality is just perfect, and in call sound is good too.

I'm facing an other problem the notification LED is not blinking, just one time and after it stops.
Anyway, the rom is really good, music quality is just perfect, and in call sound is good too.
Settings->Display & lights->Notification light

Reactions: Riichard63