Status
Not open for further replies.
but faster than deodexed rom..;)

On first boot maybe, the system will auto dex/opt deodexed roms on first boot then some would say its faster, and if you want customization / translations / fixes. You can't do that with odexed roms. Only deodexed. So eh no.

Reactions: Midom@d
hi, i have a question, what is the kernel of
this rom (for Samsung galaxy note ii)? and
this rom have fix sudden death for note 2?
Thanks!

I have downloaded from miui.com this rom, after can I install multilanguage pack without problems? Galaxy S3

hi guys,i am new to this forum,right now i am on 4.1.2 custom rom and i want to flash miui rom for my galaxy s3.
the links given in the start are those with custom miui rom?
i mean if i want to go back to any other rom,what must i do?i simple full wipe and done?
how to flash this rom?full wipe and flash it?
any bug in this rom like i had tested a miui rom,it was amazing just had wifi bug.
need your help guys,i am new to this forum.thanks.:)

Hi there, is the languagepack included in this rom or do I need to install it separately..

Still dont get that bit entairly. .

Hi there, is the languagepack included in this rom or do I need to install it separately..

Still dont get that bit entairly. .
same like usually.. separated and posted today evening at 7PM GMT...

IBotPeaches can you please check why mms, sending receiving. Force closes on HTC one s. Thank you

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

There was a version for HTC desire S a couple of weeks ago but not last week. Has this phone been discontinued for V5? I merely ask for information not to give a hard time. Using V4 and am very happy with it. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Guys can anyone who'd tried the new release if it has the little lags or not ?!
Please i want to use miui but i want to know if the lags are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.