Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have been trying to flash this ROM on my HTC EVO 3D--using CWM, TWRP, and 4Ext--but it always fail and I get:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == shooter
getprop("ro.build.product") == "shooteru"
E: Error in /sdcard

Please help. :/

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't know this was only for the GSM version (further research indicates that "shooteru" is for GSM), as I do have v3.4.5 on my phone right now. This sucks, I really adore the MIUI roms.

Can't use "Mass Storage" on Galaxy S2 I9100. Any solution or which kernel should I use ? Thanks ;)

I have a copy of latinIME.apk that is safe (virus free etc. ) that I used to fix the keyboard problem on an HTC Desire S that rain987 is having. What is the best way to get this on here?

Hey Guys! I'd like to know something about BETA phones such as HTC Desire S! I understand they are in beta and all but some feedback would be nice about what was fixed, because when comes out new update we are blindly installing them (changelog is not for beta I guess)
in my case (DS) this release is more negative then positive, I don't see any fixies towards keyboard and this is a MAJOR bug!
Another uncomfortable thing is that I can't fully restore my backups, wifi settings did not restore, accounts neither, still NOT ALL apps will restore only if I unplug USB cable!
And this annoying 'Android keyboard has stopped!' bug appears from time to time, even if I switched keyboards :(
I am sorry but thumbs down this time, maybe next release will be better!
... will play a bit with it, but I think will revert to v.3.4.5
MIUI is still the best though!
Appreciate your work guys!

UPDATE: Google+ won't sign in! "Could not connect to server."
UPDATE: Keyboard fc message has disappeared, maybe reboot helped :p
UPDATE: ...And now every apps, even system apps and settings, began self closing :( THAT DOES IT :X

one thing i have noticed so far that isnt working as it should on the sensation bui, is the music player visualizer, it stands still, but aside from that everything else is working great :D stoked for the next release !

I'm on the latest build running it on my sensation. The issue is with gps. It will find my location almost immediately, but when I want to use navigation, it just hangs for a very long time trying to find satellites and never locks on. Is this a known issue and is there any work around? If this is a known issue and a log will help, I will be happy to submit one, but I first wanted to see what the feedback here will be. Regards.

hi all
i can't download for shooteru. official link give me error 404. mirror give me loop on goo.im countdown. goo manager said invalid md5checksum. help please. thanks

I am on Nexus S and I always enjoy the MIUI interface. But, the recent versions (MIUI v5) seems a bit heavy for the device. The phone is out of memory. I use the sound recorder often and it can't record the sounds decently because of memory issues. Is there a possibility to free more RAM in the coming releases? Now, on an average, the free memory is around ~100 MB. I think at least ~250 MB of free memory is required for other apps to work fine.

hi all
i can't download for shooteru. official link give me error 404. mirror give me loop on goo.im countdown. goo manager said invalid md5checksum. help please. thanks
on goo.im you should try to change your proxy server with your own proxy server country..
i just suggested coz i was have a same problem with you yesterday :)

Reactions: KangEddy
no luck for me i guest,try to disable proxy using SetDNS and still looping in countdown and i guest official link are broken start htc swnsation to sgs2

on goo.im you should try to change your proxy server with your own proxy server country..
i just suggested coz i was have a same problem with you yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.