Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now downloading version for Sensation, but I wount give the link (it is ibotpeaches´s website and I do not want to break some rules) i believe that will be avalaible soon (I think it is being uploaded right now)

I am now downloading version for Sensation, but I wount give the link (it is ibotpeaches´s website and I do not want to break some rules) i believe that will be avalaible soon (I think it is being uploaded right now)

No worries bro. Thanks for the response.

Downloaded Sensation's port only to see if this indentify unknow numbers work. It don't. So I get back to 3.4.12 and waiting for miuiandroid version :)

yep.. still uploading... :) just wait for announce... 5mins to finish...

hey man please answer my question .. the little animation lags still exist ?
Thanx 4 your hard work the best rom ever !
Not out yet... And I don't have S2 so you have find out....

Is there any way to make this work on SG3 US model, or am I out of luck? Been really looking forward to v5 and I'm hoping I can get it.

anyone here can use cloud message ?
i already turn on cloud message but still not work
always send via sms not cloud

where is "New - Anti spam prevention tips and filtering options"????? in miui.com rom there is, but in yours no...loool

bro in multilanguage link there is written for other devices means galaxy s3 i9300 in inscluded in those devices?then where to download English Only Rom? like you can see bellow

• Other Devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)

bro in multilanguage link there is written for other devices means galaxy s3 i9300 in inscluded in those devices?then where to download English Only Rom? like you can see bellow

• Other Devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
Yep... download ROM from this thread...

Reactions: adilliano
Status
Not open for further replies.