Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone.
if i already flash gapps on 3.4.12
if i want to update from 3.4.12 to 3.4.19, i must flash gapps again or ?

The official link for the i9100 does not work,and when you download from the mirror the file is with name "miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.4.18" not 3.4.19.Is that the new rom with a mistake in the name or the old one?

The official link for the i9100 does not work,and when you download from the mirror the file is with name "miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.4.18" not 3.4.19.Is that the new rom with a mistake in the name or the old one?
3.4.19 BETA wasnt released for i9100.. be happy for BETA .18...

Your work is awsome! My HTC Sensations is usabele again with MIUI. The HTC ROM was laggy and outdated and when I tried some other ROMs I was always unhappy with more than one detail. But this, seriously redefines Android. Keep up your spirit and never mind the trolls and naggers :)

Strange bug. While i'm charging phone to 100% and goes to 4EXT Recovery the battery stats shows only 83% :/ (HTC Sensation)

Am I the only one thinking some time should be spent ironing out the small annoying things people are complaining about.... I. E. The horrendous laggy notification pull down??

This has been present since Jellybean MIUI ROMs were introduced. I am using the i9300 too, a very fast phone.
Also, any particular reason the very old 4.1.1 base is still even being used for the i9300?

When MIUI was open source, someone on XDA would have already got round these issues... Seems to be a lot of focus on getting the money related things going... I. E. Paid for themes.

Am I the only one thinking some time should be spent ironing out the small annoying things people are complaining about.... I. E. The horrendous leggy notification pull down??

This has been present since Jellybean MIUI ROMs were introduced. I am using the i9300 too, a very fast phone.
Also, any particular reason the very old 4.1.1 base is still even being used for the i9300?

When MIUI was open source, someone on XDA would have already got round these issues... Seems to be a lot of focus on getting the money related things going... I. E. Paid for themes.
just remember that MIUI is developed for Xiaomi devices at first and other phones are just side works... so it can take longer time to fix bugs for them.. btw. on Xiaomi Mi2 is everything smooth as hell...

The Screen Lock app (still) only has Chinese underneath the app symbol on the home screen (at least with German tanslation).

The Screen Lock app (still) only has Chinese underneath the app symbol on the home screen (at least with German tanslation).
translation issue... German lang is not updated for a while...

Strange bug. While i'm charging phone to 100% and goes to 4EXT Recovery the battery stats shows only 83% :/ (HTC Sensation)
Did you try wiping battery cache (stats) with 4EXT? On HTC Sensation with 4EXT as well and not having this issue.

In fact the this is so smooth that I am using it daily, that's nothing feeling like BETA anymore.

just remember that MIUI is developed for Xiaomi devices at first and other phones are just side works... so it can take longer time to fix bugs for them.. btw. on Xiaomi Mi2 is everything smooth as hell...

Where MIUI started should not really be forgotten... It was originally an extension of CM. Any phone that had stable CM could get MIUI so it's sad that this is now the position you are taking.

Taking the closed source route is the problem here... If every device apart from th Xiaomi phones have a laggy notification pulldown then perhaps it should be considered a major bug...

Anyone noticed it's smooth till the point the screen normally dims on normal Jellybean ROMs?
That's a sign that in modifying that part of the framework something has been broken.

Reactions: vexedFalcon
I have every time problems with my contact list i must every time restart my MI2 to get it work..i cannot touch my contacts nothing happens?
After that i get problems with my typing in whatsapp or sms is there a possibility to go back to an earlier software version??

On my daugthers Galaxy S2 are the same problems.

Please don't tell me that i am the only one with this problems:(

Please i need a solution i need my telephone

Regards Dreamsharing

Is this ROM include BLN?

You mean including dutch language pack?Yes
I have done a full wipe..now i have the problem that my contact list is corrupt and not useable with whatsapp or another program pffff next problem...

Can i downgrade the software to last week?

You mean including dutch language pack?Yes
I have done a full wipe..now i have the problem that my contact list is corrupt and not useable with whatsapp or another program pffff next problem...

Can i downgrade the software to last week?
No...i mean Back light notification (BLN)..when you have missed call or massage than the software buttons light is on.

Sorry, forgot to mention...i have the GT-i9000.

No...i mean Back light notification (BLN)..when you have missed call or massage than the software buttons light is on.
its kernel management.. so if you want it, flash any kernel what that includes...

its kernel management.. so if you want it, flash any kernel what that includes...
OK...but there is support for it in this kernel? i mean can i just install the BLN app or change kernel every version?
Thanks for the answer!! U guys are awsome!!!!

OK...but there is support for it in this kernel? i mean can i just install the BLN app or change kernel every version?
Thanks for the answer!! U guys are awsome!!!!
not sure.. you have to try...

Status
Not open for further replies.