Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two S4 is any of that for I9500? I have been waiting for so long to use it on my I9500.

The ROM does not seem to work for me on my HOX, the touchscreen does no respond so I cannot complete set up, there seems to be an old fix for this but is is updated, any help?

CID_001
CWM touch Recovery 5.8.4.0
Hboot 1.39

Anything? :c

Stuck on Galaxy sII boot logo after 3.9.6 OTA update... And there is no GSII 3.9.6 package available for download... What can i do ?

Stuck on Galaxy sII boot logo after 3.9.6 OTA update... And there is no GSII 3.9.6 package available for download... What can i do ?
Check our mirror links...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hello,

Where can we find the miflash version for the latest Xiaomi Mi2s Rom. Thank you.

Anyone using i9100 having "stuck while turning wi-fi on" problem after updating to 3.9.6 from 3.8.29?

Thank you. I have installed the Miflash version 3.9.6 but i don't see any differences with the chinese version JBL 21. I still have all the chinese application. It's exactly the same.

Apologies if this isn't the correct place to post. I have a HTC Sensation, which is unlocked (when I hold down the vol down button and power the phone up). I downloaded the miuiandroid_pyramid_jb-3.9.6.zip file from here and copied it onto the SD card. I then booted the phone into Recovery mode and chose install zip from sdcard. Everything said it had completed ok and I rebooted the phone, however, it just sits there with the gold MI logo. Have I killed my phone? When I plug it into my PC I can't see it either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I am very new to this forum, just got my Mi1s today from a seller on Ebay for $100. I have read that the Mi-1s will not be getting V of Miui.... is this correct? I hope I am mistaken, and if so can someone be so kind as to post a link of where I can obtain the latest v5 (also version of android is v5 of Miui) Thank you.

Edit: I notice that the specs for the Mi-1S are supposed to be at 1.7ghz, while mine says its a Mi-1s its only clocked at 1.5ghz..... any ideas why?

Sorry I just jumped to the samsung S4 and still a noob with it. Are the MIUI roms for the Samsung S4 universal? By universal I mean verizon, international, att, tmobile, etc? thanks in advance!

FYI:
There are some problem regarding Quiet Mod. I am using quiet mod scheduled with whitelist exceptions. If quite mod enabled it has no effect in following cases:
- get a call from private number (private number is not in whitelist exceptions)
- get a call via Viber
- get message via Viber
- get message via WhatsApp

Could you please fix it at next release? Thx!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Please, consider above notices at next ROM release and please try to fix. In Quiet Mode all apps must be quiet, except alarm, and incoming call according whitelist exceptions. Thx in advance!

Reactions: hhhnet
A question:

I installed this rom (3.9.6) but i don't see any differences compared to the Chinese jbl21 rom. What are the difference and what is the reason for flashing it with 3.9.6 ?? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Reactions: Giuliano Ribeiro
Anyone using i9100 having "stuck while turning wi-fi on" problem after updating to 3.9.6 from 3.8.29?
I also have a "stuck while turning wi-fi on" problem, but with the rom I have ported to my htc desire. Everything else on 3.9.6 works just perfect. Is this a known issue?

Do you mean that you did not have this issue with 3.8.29???

In logcat I have found:
[ 09-12 20:59:38.878 364: 512 E/WifiStateMachine ]​
Failed to start supplicant!​

Status
Not open for further replies.