[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

In my parents home I have unlimited traffic but 180kb/s :D
Here the speed is incredible(and u don't get 70mbit upload anywhere else :D ) but with traffic limit.

That means I never had good internet so I don't miss/need it :D When it comes to android I prefer the fast,limited connection.
When it comes to big downloads I prefer the slow unlimited connection :)

Here the speed is incredible(and u don't get 70mbit upload anywhere else :D ) but with traffic limit.

That means I never had good internet so I don't miss/need it :D When it comes to android I prefer the fast,limited connection.
are you uploading a new build??

Not yet. I'm in the middle of a switch to a new kernel and university takes so much time again -_-
I'll do my best :)

Try using the free WiFi @ McDonalds or Starbucks for big downloads :-D
I did this when I had no Internet for 2 weeks thanks to a storm..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

1) It's more nice to develope at home or university. :p
2) I don't know it exactly but I thought McDonalds isn't free anymore or at least limited to 1 hour per day

And why new kernel?
Because for Nexus7 and Nexus4 CM uses a new kernel. As far as I know it is the Nexus7 kernel with added support for Nexus4 and several improvements.
It fixes some little problems and I wanted to create a clean device tree with just the code we need(not all the useless stuff from nexus4).

And according to CM commits this improves performance. I had a few hundred points more in antutu so I think it's true. And well. compatibility with CM10.2 device tree for nexus4 is a big reason.

what are the login details ?
how do we use it for free ? could you tell us in brief pls ?

what are the login details ?
how do we use it for free ? could you tell us in brief pls ?

Uhm, I don't know if anything changed since I was using it last (1 year ago, don't go there very often) but McDonalds WiFi is easy: log into their access point, visit any page (you will be redirected to the login page of McDonalds, you have to register and agree to the terms) after this I turned on VyperVPN for security reasons and downloaded my roms (I'm a flash a holic :-D)
McDonalds was 1 hour free, Starbucks 2 hours!
These is the procedure in Germany, I don't know if other countries have different settings!

new build uploaded :)
This time it's too much for a full changelog :p

I've temporary disabled fmradio and vibration-intensity, reasons:
vibration-intensity: It caused a delay of some seconds before vibration is available. Will be fixed in future
fmradio: It's not very well supported by CM and since my goal is official CM I want to follow their rules.

new build uploaded :)
This time it's too much for a full changelog :p

I've temporary disabled fmradio and vibration-intensity, reasons:
vibration-intensity: It caused a delay of some seconds before vibration is available. Will be fixed in future
fmradio: It's not very well supported by CM and since my goal is official CM I want to follow their rules.
Thanks again for your work! :)

Just for my curiosity: if I take the fmradio package from the previous build and install it in this build will it work?
I never used the radio on this phone, but I wanted to give it a try, sometimes...

Hi,M1cha,

Thank's for the wonderful work on the opensource kernel for mi2.

The file aries-vendor-blobs.mk in mitwo-dev's github repository shows Mi2 rear camera uses imx175 sensor, and front camera uses ov2722 sensor. Will this be useful as a clue to help port other open-sourced kernel sensor driver to our kernel?

After searching for 'imx175' and 'ov2722' on Github, Here's some repositories:
https://github.com/DirtyDroidX/kernel_jactive/tree/master/drivers/media/video/msm/sensors
https://github.com/hyuh/kernel-dlx/tree/master/drivers/media/video/msm/sensors

mine too, but i NEED camera (my puppy had 2 doughter so many picture I have to take it)
back to Marvin

There is still the charter bug @M1cha : if I boot the phone with the charger connected it will work if i connect the charger when the phone is turned on it dosen't work at alla. Tryed different wall charger and cables And USB porta with the nexus 7 and any other ROM they work :(

What do you mean with it doesn't work?
1) If phone is turned off and you connect wall charger or pc does the phone boot into chargeonlymode?
2) if you boot the phone normally and you connect the wall charger or pc does android show "charging"?

and use this command to check which battery u have:
Code:
adb shell su -c dmesg | grep set_battery_data

What do you mean with it doesn't work?
1) If phone is turned off and you connect wall charger or pc does the phone boot into chargeonlymode?
2) if you boot the phone normally and you connect the wall charger or pc does android show "charging"?

and use this command to check which battery u have:
Code:
adb shell su -c dmesg | grep set_battery_data
Pc Doesn't recongize Phone too, but th phone boot in charger only mode and when I'm on recovery/bootloader it works fine, and if connect the charger with th phone turned off it go on cherger only mode, then I boot your rom and it works fine for both, then i remove the charger and i plug again the phone and it dosen't recongize charger I think because if I do the same with any wallcharger there is still the problem, and if i boot into any other rom it works fine....

Pc Doesn't recongize Phone too, but th phone boot in charger only mode and when I'm on recovery/bootloader it works fine, and if connect the charger with th phone turned off it go on cherger only mode, then I boot your rom and it works fine for both, then i remove the charger and i plug again the phone and it dosen't recongize charger I think because if I do the same with any wallcharger there is still the problem, and if i boot into any other rom it works fine....
Do you have this problem with older versions of my rom, too?