[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Call with earplugs seems OK now, great :) still this annoying bug of no labels icons if I raise the number of rows in home. Note that with aokp labels works (see the attachment)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-28-22-12-30.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-28-22-12-30.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 254
Thanks for your work
Does they camera work 100%?

How long you think it will take you to port 4.4 Kitkat after they official post it?
Thx

Hum okay, I'll look after this function thanks ;)
I was coming from 4.4 from cofface, and it was already set.
And for the charging problem when you reboot your phone charging is normally working. I don't know exactly when it stops. but it's really a problem, because it says not charging, the battery continue discharging.
I made a clean install with formating my system and cache. For now it's working but next time i'll try this app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.usbhostdiagnostics
I saw that stuff here : http://timothyyuen.net/random/android-4-3-battery-not-charging-via-usb-fix/2013/08/16/

Sorry for my poor english. I still have to improve!

Last edited:
in values , yes big difference. in real life, 25mA and 6mA is soooooo little difference. lol.
im using current widget which reads current value from sensor and display it on my homescreen.
with interval setting, i can check my deepsleep consumption .

In real life it would give you four times more battery life in deep sleep. I'm sure that your measurements are wrong and incorrect

I had a battery drain of 1.2% per hour tonight with airplane mode ON and no apps running, anyone else having the same experience? Otherwise I might just have to reflash.

Strangly the process "Android operating system" takes 30% of power usage, while this should only be 1-3%. I have had this problem with CM10.2 on my Xperia SP too, it was said to be a problem of CM(or is that already fixed since last week or two weeks?). On my XSP I'm now back to CM10.1 and that is running great so I dont really care.

Edit:
I took out the battery and put it back in(after half an hour). I installed wake lock detector, now since that I have it on for one hour and no battery drain at all, so I will see what has happened when I come back tonight.

Only thing different is there is no sim card in the phone right now. So when I get back home and there is no drain I will test it with sim card tonight to see if that makes a difference :)

Last edited:
After two days of complete normal use, Rilj drain again M1cha;

After 90 minutes of charger unplug:

4y5amy8y.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

the rom is smooth and fast, even with 1.2ghz underclock, is faster than miui roms.. but battery life is lower than miui.. keep it up micha, you ve done a excellent work!
sorry for my bad english

@micha, its possibile to port franco kernel from nexus 4? When i had nexus 4, with franco kernel i doubled my battery life.

Last edited:
I've a new experimental build I want u guys to test:
changes:
- possible fix for s5k3h7 sensor
- revert to Nexus4 wlan-config

But the most important thing is that I've created a custom modem firmware, which uses most stuff from N4 except dsps(which do contain RIL firmware). I hope that this upgrade improves wifi(in early builds where we used N4 config, too some people had problems connecting)

1) flash rom as usual
2) flash radio zip
3) test everything
4) report ur experience

Download: http://d-h.st/users/M1cha/?fld_id=28990#files

I've a new experimental build I want u guys to test:
changes:
- possible fix for s5k3h7 sensor
- revert to Nexus4 wlan-config

But the most important thing is that I've created a custom modem firmware, which uses most stuff from N4 except dsps(which do contain RIL firmware). I hope that this upgrade improves wifi(in early builds where we used N4 config, too some people had problems connecting)

1) flash rom as usual
2) flash radio zip
3) test everything
4) report ur experience

Download: http://d-h.st/users/M1cha/?fld_id=28990#files
Can we flash and use the rom without the test radio?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

It's possible that it won't boot. However in my tests it didn't hurt anything - opposite is the case. I can revert libraries back to N4's. If this will work all future builds will need this radio image(maybe I'll integrate it into the rom).

And since this phone has two modem partition TDB will not break with this.

It's possible that it won't boot. However in my tests it didn't hurt anything - opposite is the case. I can revert libraries back to N4's. If this will work all future builds will need this radio image(maybe I'll integrate it into the rom).

And since this phone has two modem partition TDB will not break with this.
Ok, so i will be your tester. Will flash them both in 20 minutes, downloading right now

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: M1cha
So far i think all is working good, m1cha. This is your first build for me where all is working. Tested Rear and front Camera (i have the s5k3h7 sensor and yes, now it's fixed), call, wifi, bluetooth and data, all is working fine for me. If you want to do some other test, just tell me, this rom will defintely be my daily driver, now that i have a working camera

Reactions: M1cha
Thank you very much!
Can you put the status bar to be transparent? This will lei it more perfect

Haha was just about to install the experimental version from 11-29. Installing this now, thanks. I'll tell you how it goes

I am still trying to figure out what the battery drain is causing.
Maybe it has something to do with wifi, don't know yet. Only thing I'm sure of is that under processes "Android operating system" shows 35% while it should be 1-3% or something. I had this problem with another phone before. Tonight I will flash the new rom and continu my testing :)

hi micha, i ve used your rom as daily. The speed is fantastic, even with 1.2 ghz, the rom is faster than miui. Btw, battery life is not very good, and i have one bug with usb. Mi2s connects to pc, but i cant access it (it dosent appear)with mtp or ptp. Sorry for my bad english. I will flash now your new build and see what is changed . Tx for your hard work :)