[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

I don't have 3g,2g, etc (no mobile data plan). however I dunno what the difference between Android System and Android OS is.
"I got a rather meaningful suggestion on another forum that "Android OS" is actually the low-level kernel, while "Android System" is actually the higher-level OS service layer"
Makes sense.

There you go, never actually tried to ask my friend Google lol.
I'm gonna test you new rom, see what happens.

That changes the whole thing because it means it has absolutely nothing todo with charging - it's a usb problem.

12.03 is a great build!! So far..

If any of you want louder volume let me know and I'll upload a zip

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Strange behavior noticed: I was typing on FB when suddendly I lost the connection with my mobile network and then it asked again my pin, so it was not just a field loss...it's normal?

2nd strange behavior: i've internet speed meter and WiFi off and actually my WiFi "bytes" are increasing....How is it possibile?

As u can notice from the pic, WiFi and mobile traffic now move together o_O dunno why

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-03-23-58-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-03-23-58-50.png
    93 KB · Views: 222
yes u can.
And I wouldn't know how the kernel or my changes could cause the counting bug. Could be a CM problem
Or wait is that a app which shows the counter in your statusbar? go to settings->data usage

yes u can.
And I wouldn't know how the kernel or my changes could cause the counting bug. Could be a CM problem
Or wait is that a app which shows the counter in your statusbar? go to settings->data usage
It show the actually speed and the amount so far, for every day, in data from WiFi or mobile network. But its the first time I've seen this, the others release worked fine o_O wifi keep to raise now too even if off...
@setting-->data usage and then?

PS: new screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-04-00-18-06.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-04-00-18-06.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
In settings->datausage you can see how much traffic was used by wifi and mobile data.
If it is correct there it is a bug of ur app. Maybe it's incompatible with 4.3

169 mobile and 219 WiFi...dunno... Anyway later I'll try the release before this one just to check if the issue was there, I've not noticed it before...

Last edited:
it's normal?
It's not normal and I havent yet expierenced this with one of my android phones but I do remember before that sometimes on phones the simcard wasn't read properly and most of the time I then had to reboot or replace the sim(and I would clean it too, don't know if that matters but still). So it might be something like that.

hey, I've been looking for a bravia engine and xloud mod(still looking for the last one) working with our device, and I almost sure (not 100%) that this one : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2200604 should do it for this rom, I've been testing it for a while and it's working without laging or causing any glitches. Anyway, if this could be implemented in the next build as it only improves things and doesn't break anything, it would be awesome :D

Hi all,

How are you guys @manohar @treiliert @M1cha and rest all. My phone display got broke and it took almost 2 months to get it repaired, U know its India, customs clearance itself took 1 month, I only ordered touch screen first( I thought only touch is enough, but i was wrong :( ) , later ordered Display again, so anyways now my phone is functional, but its not like the new one, I think the display and touchscreen are not genuine, or my phone repairer didn't do it properly, Anyways I'm back

Guys any new updates? I hope i will install this CM 10.2 tonight, Is there anything else , I've seen Kitkat Of Ivan's too, Any feedback on that, like battery drain, as i read the forum no problems have been mentioned in kitkat, I jus wanted to know if there is a battery drain, like we used to have in CM 10.2 of cofface

Also from now on i will post any new rom that comes @linuxx created thread, Thanks to him, I myself thought to create a thread,( following xda)

hey, I've been looking for a bravia engine and xloud mod(still looking for the last one) working with our device, and I almost sure (not 100%) that this one : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2200604 should do it for this rom, I've been testing it for a while and it's working without laging or causing any glitches. Anyway, if this could be implemented in the next build as it only improves things and doesn't break anything, it would be awesome :D
Cm sources won't include this ---> no implemetation. This is a cm, not a custom cm.

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk