[ROM][JB][4.3][2013-12-29] CyanogenMod 10.2

Hi M1cha!

Really good work with the kernel! :)

I do have problem with msm_otg constantly keeping my phone (Mi2s) awake though :( And chargeing does not work at all

I'm guessing this is the cause, but I can't really figure out why: "<3>[ 4.609308] vbus_otg is NULL"

dmesg right after boot, no cable attached: http://firefly.ibk.se/~chorus/dmesg.txt
dmesg after connecting and disconnecting charger twice: http://firefly.ibk.se/~chorus/dmesg2.txt

On my friends Mi2s everything is working perfect

Hi, my battery stat doesn't seems right. At 1 time the battery is at 37%, but when I restarted the phone, the battery is at 45%.

I don't have and don't even know how to use Linux. And ApG, the patcher for Windows, doesn't work on 4.3+

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

Try xposed with xprivacy! I was using pdroid for a very long time but xprivacy is the same functionality.

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: deini
@M1cha: sorry to bother again with this "unchangeable" in-call volume.
A friend of mine just installed this rom on his Mi2S phone and the volume, for him, is working fine.
Any suggestion for me?
If I make a full backup with cwm, reinstall the rom from scratch and restore from backup: do you think it would help?
I'm afraid the restore would bring in back also the problem... :-(

Hi, my battery stat doesn't seems right. At 1 time the battery is at 37%, but when I restarted the phone, the battery is at 45%.
Hey, I have this problem too. But the longer I'm using the new rom the more accurate it becomes, you might just try it for a few days, maybe calibrate the battery?

I also still have a lot of battery drain, in standby phone still eats about 1-1.2% of battery, should be around 0.1%-0.2%. I hope some optimazations will be made the reduce battery life. Other phones with the Snapdragon600 / S4+ SoC get much better battery results, also WIUI has much better battery life I saw. Anybody else has this much battery drain?

@Giangiva: You should do a full reinstall of the rom, the backup will surely bring back the problem, just backup and reinstall, then see if the problem is gone. The call volume on my M2S 32GB is perfect with the 03.12.2013 build :)

Good luck!

Ok, now I wiped everything, including formating the sdcard, system, data & cache.
I installed ONLY this rom and gapps.
Same problem!!!

What else can I do?

Ok, now I wiped everything, including formating the sdcard, system, data & cache.
I installed ONLY this rom and gapps.
Same problem!!!

What else can I do?
Do u own a mi2 or mi2s?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have installed betterbatterystat. Then i left my phone untouched for 8 hours when I sleep. When i woke up, I lost 20% battery. But I have 98% deep sleep. Is this normal?

Reactions: RobinHood00
I think I've fixed the problem with the in-call volume by flashing the latest radio found in the appropriate sticky thread in this forum.
I hope it is fixed: I just did a couple of trials.
I don't know exactly how these two things are related to each other, but I think this problem started when I flashed the 30.11.2013 rom release (coming with a different radio).
My friend, instead, flashed directly the latest version on top of a miui and for him the volume was working properly.
I hope this post will help anybody with the same problem.

Reactions: Tubecat
@M1cha

There is a important mod for 4 core phones

http://androidjugaad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2189

İ am using it with my mtk6589 phone and getting realy great resaults.

With this mod you can set all cpu cores for ex. While screen of i set one core to work, while screen on i set four core to work also you can set cores for every app separately.

İ think we need something like this to enhance standby

GT-I9000 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

I think I've fixed the problem with the in-call volume by flashing the latest radio found in the appropriate sticky thread in this forum.
I hope it is fixed: I just did a couple of trials.
I don't know exactly how these two things are related to each other, but I think this problem started when I flashed the 30.11.2013 rom release (coming with a different radio).
My friend, instead, flashed directly the latest version on top of a miui and for him the volume was working properly.
I hope this post will help anybody with the same problem.
radio isn't for RIL only, it contains firmware for every piece of hardware including audio, wlan, sensors and much more.

@tivac: no mods by default.

So maybe the unchangeable in call sound I experienced, would have been fixed with flashing radio.

When I'm done with dcp's KK testing, I'll come back to this release to retest the above

I am having quite a lot of time with "unfortunately application has stopped" error with my apps, eg: chrome. It will suddenly hang for 2-3 sec. Then pop up error comes out. Using latest build.

I am having quite a lot of time with "unfortunately application has stopped" error with my apps, eg: chrome. It will suddenly hang for 2-3 sec. Then pop up error comes out. Using latest build.
Are You forgot to wipe data before flash?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

@M1cha

There is a important mod for 4 core phones

http://androidjugaad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2189

İ am using it with my mtk6589 phone and getting realy great resaults.
This doesn't even work with the Snapdragon 600 SoC.

@M1cha : The phone still uses way to much energy, I can't even get 24 hours on 2G plus WIFI with low - average use.
Is there anything I can do to help solve this problem? Would logs help? Let me know :)

I have just flashed miui 3.2.8 radio and the to high in call volume was solved.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: regent89