Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres an issue with the theme in multi lang.

I hit "apply default theme" in the theme manager, and the icons reverted to their aosp equivalents.

Theres an issue with the theme in multi lang.

I hit "apply default theme" in the theme manager, and the icons reverted to their aosp equivalents.
Sorry there are no extra icons in this week release.. I am on holiday, no time to play with it... Next week will be multi release at Sunday when I will come back... :)

~Tapatalk 4~

I just want to know, any plans on fixing the drivers for WiFi Direct?
The devices are searchable(since last few MIUI V5 versions) but still you cannot send/receive anything. :(

When will this upgrade be sent OTA to Xiaomi devices?
Thx a lot!

The problem is that those chinese devices are not very popular here but in China. We do MIUI translated roms for international users so for people that use SGS2 or SGS3 which are one of the most popular and community supported devices. Another 10 ****** devices is more time I have to spend on doing MIUI ports, more time to upload and more bugs to fix... I've never heard of Amoi, Zopo or Coolpad so its not worth it to do MIUI for few users.

The problem is that those chinese devices are not very popular here but in China. We do MIUI translated roms for international users so for people that use SGS2 or SGS3 which are one of the most popular and community supported devices. Another 10 ****** devices is more time I have to spend on doing MIUI ports, more time to upload and more bugs to fix... I've never heard of Amoi, Zopo or Coolpad so its not worth it to do MIUI for few users.

Thanks. What about Lenovo K900? Too new?

I don't want to prove anything but in 2012 Xiaomi sold 7M devices. Other Chinese manufacturers like: "******" ZTE sold 30M, "******" Huawei 32M and "******" Lenovo - 25M (source: Wikipedia).
*Sorry for offtopic.*

If you would change your mind I offer beta testing for Amoi N828 and ZTE V987.

And Samsung sold over 50M SGS2 and SGS3 only. We don't talk about Xiaomi phones because MIUI is for MI2. Its a stock MI2 rom so we would do MIUI for it even if it had 1M devices sold. We have here like more Defy users than those Chinese phones which are popular in China.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

But may I ask you: have any of these ports made big trouble for you?
  • Google Nexus S
  • HTC Desire HD
  • HTC HD2
  • LG Optimus Black
  • LG Optimus 2X
  • LG Optimus 4X
  • Samsung Galaxy S

They're all made by gtbluesky. And now the same guy ported MIUI for ZTE Grand X Quad. What do you say if for now we only consider this one particular device? It's quite popular among your fellow countrymen and I'm sure it's gonna find a big appreciation. There's no need to hurry because today was the initial release so bugs are very expected but let's say in 2 weeks? I should get my V987 next week and seriously I offer testing and cooperation in everything that's necessary, every day, even multiple times a day :)

Sorry there are no extra icons in this week release.. I am on holiday, no time to play with it... Next week will be multi release at Sunday when I will come back... :)

~Tapatalk 4~
Oh awesome. That's great. Will I be able to get it as an ota on Sunday?

I'm on miuiandroid_multi_aries_jb-3.8.2.zip

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

I cannot wait for OTA any more, I download update manually...

Xiaomi MI2S

Can install some miui ROM on my tablet cube 10.1 with rock chip 3066?
I have already install the last ROM in my mi2 but I'm glad with miui and I want if I can to put miui in my tablet

Ok we added new devices with MIUI v5:
  • Motorola RAZR
  • ZTE V987

After updating I get this error: "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". I tried downgrading to 3.6.28 and I still get this error all the time. Can't open anything without it crashing with this error.

EDIT: I updated to the latest version again and the problem was fixed. Dunno why.

Status
Not open for further replies.