Status
Not open for further replies.
What´s what this updating each time? I disable the sync of all accounts and yet still receive the update icon and makes the connection go slower.

OTA does not work yet!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

We know... Will be at Monday...

~Tapatalk 4~

Thx! But I can not wait till Monday. I going to update using update app, but there is no any Xiaomi device in the list, so no way to download. Why?

Thx! But I can not wait till Monday. I going to update using update app, but there is no any Xiaomi device in the list, so no way to download. Why?

Check mirrors for aries rom...

~Tapatalk 4~

hey Guys I dont know if anyone caught this but I have a Galaxy S4 i9500 and I see there are two versions on here to download but I don't know which is for the i9500 as I know the jflte board is i9505 right? These both seem to say they have the same BOARD. Please clarify which is i9500 and i9505 and if there is even i9500 version here. Thanks!

[links]

Sorry, but I've edited your post and deleted those links before users ask more questions. We don't have 2 SGS4 models. Our script renamed wrong the zips and I already deleted those jflte files and put jfltexx for downloads. Both zips were for jfltexx.

Sorry, but I've edited your post and deleted those links before users ask more questions. We don't have 2 SGS4 models. Our script renamed wrong the zips and I already deleted those jflte files and put jfltexx for downloads. Both zips were for jfltexx.

So there is no i9500 and you only support i9505 right??? And if that is the case how could I go about putting MIUI on my i9500?

Hi Guys;

whynoupdatefor each model, orcan be, even forthe HTCSensation ?

The ROM does not seem to work for me on my HOX, the touchscreen does no respond so I cannot complete set up, there seems to be an old fix for this but is is updated, any help?

CID_001
CWM touch Recovery 5.8.4.0
Hboot 1.39

So there is no i9500 and you only support i9505 right??? And if that is the case how could I go about putting MIUI on my i9500?
Sorry you can't if there's no port for your device.

Still no emoji on galaxy nexus. Ugh. Can someone tell me how I can fix this so I can add it to my ROM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
And of course no one can reply to my comment. A simple answer would be appreciated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Xiaomi doesn't make money from non-xiaomi roms. So rebasing the S3 or any non-AOSP phone is very rare. The amount of work it takes to take a base and bring it inline with new MIUI isn't easy.

It won't happen anytime soon. If you want it to. I'd recommend getting all S3 users to donate $1-5 bucks, so that a good chunk of $40,000 can be sent to Xiaomi to cover sallaries for about 100 people for a week so they can bring love to non money producing devices.

Reactions: ingbrzy
I think Xiaomi make money in China with themes and so on ...

Yes to put more money into the products that make them money. They recruit porters to spread the rom and make them more money. They are a business after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.