Status
Not open for further replies.
is the RTL language problem fixed?
"When I use "Right to left" languages like Hebrew, the text is not fixed automatically to the right like in all the other programs only after sending the SMS it's fixed to the right"
"When I have wrote something and I see I want to move the cursor back to fix a mistake, I can't choose the place like in the other programs, it immediately shows the menu "Select|Select all|Paste|Clipboard" instead of moving the cursor to the right location.
tnx

This is a great update. Much smoother that 3.4.12 and now I have my CRT off animation back :)

Still, same bug I've reported before is not fix.. it's annoying as I used USB OTG very much, but I can live with it.
The System UI always FC once I connect USB OTG with flash drive. After 10-15 seconds it will normal again.

Here is logcat (I'm using M1S) :

android.app.RemoteServiceException: Bad notification posted from package com.android.systemui: Couldn't expand RemoteViews for: StatusBarNotification(pkg=com.android.systemui id=1 tag=null score=0 notn=Notification(pri=0 contentView=com.android.systemui/0x7f03000c vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x2 kind=[null]))
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1367)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4797)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:789)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:556)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

hi, i have a question, what is the kernel of this rom (for Samsung galaxy note ii)? and this rom have fix sudden death for note 2?
Thanks!

Hello ! greetings for the best rom developers ever ! <3 :D !

well , i am an owner of HTC Vivo ( incredible S ) , we are really despert for a update for our device , because the new JB roms are super amazing ! but the last JB update ( 3.3.29 ) had several bugs , such as :

- Camera App is in Chinese , witch keeps the non-chinese users from understanding the menu and lists .

- Kernel had several issues , especially with the 3rd party apps ( Tango , Viber , Skype ...etc ) , such :

-when you lock the screen when having a call using one of those apps , the app will stop working untill you unlock the screen again , witch means the call will be dropped if you lock the screen while talking.

-the loud speakers dose not work , add on the mic volume is very low , witch makes it very hard for others to hear you while talking .

- The memory cleaner ( long press home button ) hard kills all the running services and apps , such as HD Battery , witch will cause the widgets to not function probably .

* i am not sure if this may help you , but this ICS kernel is the best one for your old ICS roms , it dose not have any problems at all, every things works like a charm , i hope it would help creating a new JB kernel based on it , witch most probably wont have any issues :

-> XS ICS V2.2

We relies how busy are you guys , and we really appreciate your time and hard work to keep providing us with such amazing roms , it just would be really nice from you to provide us with a new update , it would be a real big favor !

Thank you so much once more ! ^^ !

If you not have Xiaomi phone just do wipe of cache + dalvik before you flash it. Just in case. You don't need to full wipe.

install any from market..
Ya, backed up one before flashing. Considering it has been like this in the previous build shouldn't it be fix? Not whining or complaining. Miui brought new life into my ds and I have no desire to chg ROM.

From my DesireDS

Desire s
Unfortunately android keyboard has stopped.

The problem I had was that I couldn't download from market because I couldn't enter the password for my wifi. I could connect through 3G but couldn't perform a search due to lack of keyboard. This is how I fixed it.

If you find and download latinIME.apk, there is a link somewhere in XDA developer forum, put it in a folder, hold shift and right click the folder and click "open command window", then type "adb install latinime.apk" (without the quotes). You can then go to settings and set this as the default keyboard, it shows up as AOSP keyboard in settings. I used titanium backup to freeze the standard keyboard but not sure if you need to once you set the AOSP keyboard as the default. Hope this helps. I'm not the best at explaining these things :(

Status
Not open for further replies.